Chapter-7

Casey POV

I am currently standing in the middle of the hall with the supposed to be 'bad boy' but no right now he's got me paralyzed, with a worried expression on his beautiful face.

Wait what?

My eyes are still squeezed closed and I don't plan on opening them. "Casey.. Look at me." I slowly open my eyes and see his green eyes looking into mine.

I quickly pull away, "Casey, why are you so scared I'm not like him.." I gasp as he grabs my hand, does he really want to start this right now! "I have something that I think you should have back." He takes my finger and slides my moms ring on it. "How.. How did you get it back?" I asked. 

He tilted his head in confusion, "Never mind I have to get home." He doesn't let go when I try to pull away and I look at him. " I'm not letting you go back into that place you call 'home'. If I let you I wouldn't be able to forgive myself, if he does something to you, because you and I both know-" I cut him off. "You don't even know me. You don't know my life, you don't know shït so stop Acting like you care because you don't. I need to go home I really don't need your pity." I snapped and ripped  my arm out of his grip. He doesn't know anything. I already know what I have to do and I'm going to do it.
---

I'm going to do it. Right now I'm leaving forever and I don't plan on coming back. I'm packing my bag and I'm leaving before he gets home, I can't deal with this anymore.

"What are you doing?" I jumped but I continue packing. "I'm leaving, I don't know where but anywhere is better then here." I scoffed.

I left the window open, so smart Casey. So smart.

"I know some place you can hide out until you know where you're going." Why can't he just leave me alone. "C'mon he wouldn't suspect that you ran away to your next door neighbors, He would be to drunk." He has got a point. I sigh maybe I should listen, I mean he did get my moms ring back from those assholes...

"What are you talking about?" Shit I said that Out loud! "N-Nothing." I look over at the clock, "He's going to be home soon let's go." I zip up my suitcase and start walking down the stairs.
-

He showed me to the guest room. "Hey, Damien?" He opens the door to look at me and I look down. "Thank you.. For you know getting my ring back and stuff."

He walked over to me and lifted up my chin so I could look at him but I look in a different direction. "Why do you always look somewhere else when I talk to you?" He asks sadly.

"He told me it's rude to look someone in the eyes.."