Chapter-28

Short chapter..

Casey
We're all sitting in Cams living. Room and passing around a bottle of vodka I had at least two beers, we're playing Never Have I Ever and Alex is sitting on one side and Kyle on the other.

"Never have I ever had sex in the back of a truck." Well shit. Me and Kyle put one finger down and we took a sip of vodka. Alex is looking at me weird, "Never have I ever had sex with Damien Chant." I put a finger down and Cameron gasped as I took a sip of vodka. "Was he good?" I just took another sip, "No comment." She smiled, "Let's watch a movie!" Alex yelled, everyone agrees and Alex picked the movie. I've never seen before, I sat back and got comfortable.

**

Damien

Alex told us that Casey is drunk. Well that explains the texts, we walk into Cams house and Alex is sleep on the recliner, I turn my head and see Casey on her phone lying on Kyle's lap. "Casey.." Jhonny whispers she gasps loudly, "JHONNY!" She yells. My jaw clenches when Kyle's hand goes on her stomach. Why are you mad you don't even like her, "Jhonny just pick her up!" He looked at me like I was crazy, "Umm..How about no, she's your girlfriend dude you come get her!" My fists ball up, "Fine." I walk over there and Jhonny wakes up Alex and helps her outside. "BABY!" She screams, I sigh and throw Kyle's hand off her. She sits up and reaches her arms out, "Carry me." I obeyed and she raps her arms and legs around me.

I carried her out to the truck. I put her in and shut the door, I went around to the other side. I took my hat off and got comfortable, "I'm tired." Casey whispers to me. "Then go to sleep." She shrugged and grabs the big teddy bear,and puts it on my lap, She takes off her sweater and puts it over the teddy bear and I take out my head phones.

She laid down and I put my head phones in, I raped my arm around her. "I'm sorry for lashing out at you today." She says and kiss her head and she closes her eyes and falls asleep.