Chapter-14

Caseys POV.

"Are you okay now?" I sniffled and nodded. "I'm sorry." I pulled away and stood up and so did he.

Don't get me wrong I didn't want to.

"No need to be sorry, what happened out there."  He asked clear worry in his voice. "Oh um" what to say I can't lie I can't even talk to him! "Um I had a panic attack.." Fuck Casey you're truly an idiot.

"Oh , are you okay now though." I nodded, "Alright I'll walk with you to lunch." I didn't nod or speak I just walked out. That was the most embarrassing thing in my life.

Him

Witnessing that!

I'm doomed! 

I walked into the lunch room and saw Sam, we're okay but I still can't trust her. "Sit with me." I turned to Damien and followed him to his table were Jhonny and Alex were sitting very close my I add. "Hey!" Damien said oblivious.

I awkwardly sat down, "hey girly, nice to se you again." Jhonny smirks at me and Damien glares at him. "Jhonny, this is Casey. And well you've met before." Jhonny leans on the table, "Yes I have.." I looked down and blushed. "Stop it" Damien said warningly, and Jhonny put his hands up. "Dude chill, I'm after someone else!" Alex looked at him then down at her book and blushed.

Okay so somethings up with Damien, and I'm really confused. "Alright well I have to go, Alex are you coming?" She looked up and nodded, "Yeah!" They quickly got up and left.

"Well that was weird." I chuckled at this. "What's so funny?" I chuckled again, "You're so oblivious" I laughed. His eyebrows pulled together, "You best friend obviously has the hots for your sister." I laugh.

"NO!" He said definitely, "Yeah!" After I said that, the bell rings. "Okay meet me-" I groaned "By your car after the last period. I know!" He put his hands up and we went our separate ways.

****

FINALLY! It's over! I ran out side and met Damien by his car. "Let's go I have to make a stop first." I nodded and hoped into the passager seat.

**

"Hey wake up!" I was shook away by Damien. "What let me sleep!!" Groan. "I'm going to throw you into the lake!" My eyes shot open and I jumped out of the car.

"I'm up!" I looked around, Then down to see Damien on the floor laughing. "Don't laugh so much you'll pee yourself." I say smartly.

He stands up. And walks over to me. "Remember what I told you this morning, about your lesson?" I shiver at how close he is to me.

He takes my hand and guides me to this abandoned boat lot. This isn't lake! "You lied to me!" His head snaps to me with a confused expression, "What are you talking about!" I stopped and crossed my arms. "You said you would throw me in the lake if I didn't wake up.. I don't see a lake!" He lets out a sigh of relief. "Let me make it up to you." I turned my head to the side with a smirk on my face.

"Are you taking me on a secret date?"