Chapter-31

Casey

I'm so nervous, this is our first official date. He told me that it was a surprise, but I got it out of him.

How?

I have my ways, let's just say he got real excited, so where are we going you may ask well, the car stops and all the lights and a big fairest wheel, "Ready." He looks scared and I don't know why but, I guess we are feeling the same way.

He dragged me to the mirror place. He said count to ten then come inside so I did, what is this boy planning? "Ten." I walk inside and instantly walk into a wall.

"Ow." I groaned and got up, "Damien?" I found an opening, he pops out but I didn't know there was a wall there so I walked into it. I crossed my arms and he laughed.

"Okay, okay I'm coming stay there." He walks away, I stay there not really planning on moving. "BOO" I jumped, and quickly turned around and hit him.

"Asshöle!" He just laughs and grabs my hand and drags me threw.
-

"I don't think I've walked into so many walls in my life." He chuckles. "Let's go there next!" I pointed to the slingshot, "Um..I don't know." I raise an eyebrow, "Aw is the big bad boy scared?" I laugh.

"No"

"Yes, you are."

"No I'm not."

He grabs my hand and we wait in line for the slingshot.
I saw people getting thrown in the air. I love slingshots the last time I've been on one was when my mom was still around.

"Coming kitten?" Damien breaks me out of my thoughts. Wait, did he just call me kitten?

I Blush and sit on the ride, "I'm so excited!" Damien just grabs my hand tightly.

"Ready, one, two there, see ya!" It shoots up and I screamed, while Damien is cursing at the ride.

-

"That was so fun!" I laugh, "Now there's only one more ride to go on." I look at him and he's in front on the Ferris wheel. I smile, he turns around and I jump on his back.

"Goodness, Casey at least warn me first." He chuckles, and I point my finger to the Ferris wheel "To the big spinning wheel." He laughs and starts running.

I don't know why I was so nervous about this date? Everything is going perfect so far. Damien sets me down and hands the guy our last set of tickets, we hop in the car and we sit next to each other.

"Casey, I wanted you for the longest time, but of course I overthink everything and got confused. You make me so mad sometimes but I can't stop, I got so scared of my own emotions that I didn't know what to do. I know this might sound cheesy as fuck but I don't care. We've known each other for the longest time. And I would like this to last forever, it's been a long time since i felt this way. But you had me fall right when you looked at me and smiled."

I just stared at him, say something! It's like my brain went blank but it didn't. So since I couldn't speak I had to something so I kissed him.

We broke apart and look into each other's eyes, "I would've never thought you would fall for me, usually in love stories the girl confesses to the guy, but this works to." I laugh, then my eyes went wide and I pull out my phone, I want to remember this forever !

He smiled and pulls me into his lap. "Ready, one two." He kisses my cheek and I snap the picture. I look at the photo, "How did I get so lucky?" He whispered in my ear.

"Damien." He looks at me, "I fell for you two."