Chapter 11

Caseys pov

I haven't been checking on the ring lately.. And to be honest ever since I started talking to Damien, call me a bad daughter but I kind forgot about it.. Right now the color is black.. Yup and you all know what that color means..

"Casey.." I look up at Sam I hummed "Did you hear a word I just said?" I shook my head and looked down. If you all are confused right now, I am currently sitting IN the guest room talking it out with sam and it's going kinda well to be honest.

"I said, I'm really sorry he's been texting me, and I didn't take it in a flirty way. Then he lied to me and said that you called me all these names, and I stupidly believed him. And I told you to stay away from Damien because I liked him for a long time, I never told you about him because I didn't want you to freak out over nothing." I looked up at her, She liked Damien? "Trust me he text me and said that you were upset I put two and two together, then I got mad at him, and then he told me you said all this shit about me." I would never do that, she was my best friend and best friends don't do that to each other. I have no clue what I even saw in Kyle, he's such a jerk!

"I forgive you." My voice cracked, I don't want to cry I can't cry.. BUT IM CRYING!

"Thank you Casey and I'm so sorry!" She pulled me into a hug. That hug was interrupted but my phone ringing. I quickly picked it up. "Hello?" If you don't know who it is, it's Damien.

"Hey umm I really need you to come down here." His voice was shaky. "O-okay in coming." I looked over at Sam who was looking at me confused. I hung up, "it was Damien, umm could you maybe give me a ride to the hospital?" Sam nods and we walk out of the house.

Oh umm, if you all are wondering what happened to the monster he put him on the couch.
--

I rushed into the hospital and went to the elevator, and went to the 2nd floor. Damien told me what room okay chill I know where I'm going.

I rush threw the hall and stop when I see a puffy eye, messed up haired, Damien. He looks up at me and quickly stands up and walks over to me and hugs me.

Very tightly mind you.

He sighs and releases me. Okay I might be going crazy but did anyone else just feel that? Omg, that spark shit is real? Okay! I can get used to that!

I look down at my ring as my cheeks flush red. My ring is pink..I think I got my self a crush..

NO, No I don't! I can't fall for anyone. But that's another story right now the big bad boy needs me!

See what I did there.. Oh sorry right now is no time for jokes!