Chapter-4

This is Damien's POV of what happened last chapter. Warning long chapter! And sort of a continuation
--------_____________

This girl walked into the lunch room. And everyone got quiet I took a glance at her but didn't really have much thought about it. Then everyone starts talking again and I just carry on texting
Alex (my sister) she's in the library right across the hall. Jhonny is probably with her..UGHH!

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw an hand in front of me.  "Hello I'm Casey, I've never seen you around here you new?" I looked at he hand witch had a ring on it. I then looked at her

Woah she's hot...

I and turned around not wanting to talk much, I'm not really a people person.

"Wow rude much.." She mumbled. The bell rings and I grabbed my bag and walked out she was right behind me. I was about to turn the corner when I heard a scream. I turned around, were did she go she was right behind me?

"Hey dude, why do you look so confused?" I scratched the back of my neck and the bell rings. " she was righ-" then the door opened that we were standing at, and that bitch Sam walks out she smiles and waves and I ignore her still confused..

I then heard a crash coming from the class room and me and Jhonny look at each other. I open the door to the class room to see, Sean, Fread, and Andrew. Beating up that Beautiful girl who sat at my table during lunch.

I pat on Sean's shoulder and they all turn around I punch Sean in the face and he falls to the ground. Andrew comes lunging at me andJhonny is taking care of Fread Jhonny throws Fread over the two desks and I kick Andrew in the balls then bash him face with my knee.

Jhonny patted my shoulder and points at..what was her name.. Oh yeah! Casey! She was trying to get up but fell. I sighed and lifted her up bridal style and she passed out. Well this is just great..
I put her in the car and get into the drivers side while Jhonny gets into the passenger seat.

I drive to my house, Jhonny text my sister and told her to meet us at the house. I drove to my house.

--
Jhonny opened the door wile I carried her inside and took her to my bedroom.
I walk up the stairs and kick open my door and placed her on the bed. She looks so tired.. But peaceful.

I shut the curtains and turned off the light.
--

Me and Jhonny took turns checking on her. My sister came home 40mins later And walked up the stairs.
I heard a scream and my head shot to the stairs.

"Jhonny get away, you're scaring her!" I heard my sister yell and I got up and turn the T.V off and walked upstairs. Once I got to my bedroom door I saw Johnny's hand over her mouth. This made my stomach turn.. I never felt this way I shook my head "Jhonny get your filthy hands off her!" I walked into the room and he took his hand off her mouth she looked down at her ring.. It turned purple? She sighs and looks at me. He eyes went wide. What did I have something on my face? 

"I need to get home, like now!" She looked scared. I tilted my head to the side and she sat up and starts walking out the door but when she passes me I grab her wrist.

She try's to pull away but I just grab her hand. "please I have to go.." She looked down at the ground. I kept staring and she took that opportunity to pull away.

She got out of my grip and ran down the stairs, and I hear a door slam I sighed and frustration and look down at my hand that was holding hers. And I opened my hand up. Her ring slid off her finger... "OOO what you got?" Jhonny asked stepping closer I pulled my hand away. "Her ring fell off, I'm giving it to her tomorrow. DON'T TUCH IT!" I yelled and he held his hands up. "Dude I was just kidding chill, anyway I got to go home. See ya." He waved and walked out of my room.

I put her ring on my night stand and I took off my shirt and jeans and went under the covers. I sighed something doesn't feel right..

It's like I shouldn't have let her go..