Matt (3)

I walked up to my room to see it in its normal state, messy.

I semi cleaned it. I grabbed what I normally use and what I thought I would need, like clothes, Cologne, deodorant, phone charger, etcetera.

I went to the bathroom and got my toothbrush and toothpaste, I quickly brushed my teeth because I hadn't last night, gotta stay fresh. (A/n: I know what you're thinking, "Bailey, don't ever say that again. That was absolutely horrifying and what has been read can never be unread" especially when you read this Serenity, I'm sorry... Don't be mad at me...)

I went downstairs and put my suitcase by the door.

"Can I go say goodbye to Tyler?" I asked mom.

"Go." She said.

I walked to Tyler's house and told him everything and what he should say to everybody at school.

I told him not to say anything about my parents not accepting, I still have respect for them. I told him to say I got expelled. I'm a bad boy, it'll make sense.

When I got home it was nearly dark and I just went up to my room and fell asleep, I guess I have to get up early tomorrow.

I got woken up bye three pounds on the door, I looked at my clock, 4:30.

We have to drive there, I guess. Makes a little bit of sense.

Nobody can do anything to make me diss my mother or father.

I took a took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, then went into my room.

I pulled on underwear, tight black jeans, and a muscle tee, quickly dried my hair, grabbed my gel and gelled my hair into a quiff.

I went downstairs and mom was sitting on the couch, stiff, with a cup of coffee in her hand.

I sat next to her and she got up and say on the arm chair.

"Mom. I don't know why you just can't accept me, I'm still me. You loved me before you knew about this, it shouldn't change the way you feel about me. It should change gods, nobody cares if you care or not. Either way, it doesn't effect you in any way shape or form." I said.

"I care, the bible says it's wrong. Everybody is to follow the bible. 'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.'" She quoted. (A/n: I am not religious, I am not familiar with any of this stuff, I looked it up, this is the actual quote from the bible. Load of bullshit if you ask me. I hope I didn't anger anybody, if I did, I'm sorry.)

I gulped and looked down. She made me feel like I didn't have any place in her heart, she cut everything off, we've said 2 things to each other in the past day, and what we've said hasn't been nice.

"Get in the car. We're leaving now." She said.

"Okay." I said, I wasn't about to argue with her.
-
An hour into the drive and we still haven't said 1 thing to each other. The peace is relaxing but at the same time it's guilt smacking me right in the face.

The only reason she isn't talking to me is because I'm gay, it's my fault for telling them, it's my fault for telling them anything.
-
When I looked out of the car window I saw the school. It looked like a prison.

There was absolutely zero color, it was white, grey, and black.

It was fenced in and barbed wire at the top. I think this may have been an old prison. Hopefully the rooms are comfortable, and hopefully I don't need a roommate.