Gabe

A/N I'm sorry guys, I know those a/n chapters are annoying but we feel the need to tell you guys when something happens and most of the time we can't write a proper chapter and put in the a/n at the beginning or end! I haven't wrote anything because my mom and grandma decided to go to the my gr8 aunts who lives in the middle of fucking nowhere, it was not fun. I packed my Laptop to write down there but I forgot my charger.(BAILEY IS TAKING OVER THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I'M REALLY SICK, my laptop is in the other room dead and it hurts to walk and I don't like writing on my phone.)

I couldn't believe Matt got a so called 'girlfriend' he doesn't even like girls!  I don't feel bad for breaking up with him as much now, he probably never loved me if he got over me that easily! (Hey! This is Bailey now Serenity got sick and I'm writing for her for today cause good lord we are slacking on updates) What an asshole!

I suddenly got a text from Haylee. I checked my phone and opened the message. "Hey Gabe. The first doctors appointment is today... You can bring Matt if you want." It read. I got super nervous at the mention of doctors. Then I read the Matt part and I got even more nervous because I hadn't about what I was going to do with the baby since Matt and I split up.

I exited Haylees contact and opened up Matts. I got nervous. I didn't know what to say to him. He hates me and I hate him. He's an idiot and a liar.

I sent a simple "Hey." And sent it. Then I started typing a second part. "Haylees first doctors appointment  is today... You can come if you want. I don't want to fight anymore." I set my phone down and sat on the bed as I waited for him to respond.

About 5 minutes later I felt my phone buzz and I opened it to see Matts name and it read "I'll go. I don't want to fight either." I shut my phone off and laid on my bed with my earbuds in and listened to My Chemical Romance while I waited for the clock to slowly turn to 4:30. At 4:20 (hehe) I saw the door open and saw Matt walk in.

I sat up and stared at him. He had hickeys on his jaw and neck. I pretended I didn't care, I didn't want to fight anymore. He closed the door and came and sat by me.

"Hey." He said awkwardly.

"Hey." I said back.

"How have you and Haylee been?"

"Fine. How have you and that other girl been?" It pained me to say that. I wanted to be polite though.

"Fine. Her names Ashley though." He said, informing me.

"Oh." I said. We just sat quietly (ha, I bet you thought I was gonna put sat in silence because I'm TØP trash, but I refrained) until Haylee came and knocked on the door and told us it was time to go.
-
When we got to the doctors Haylee had the gel on her stomach to take an ultrasound. She didn't complain of cold like you hear most people do.

The nurse looked at the monitor and told Haylee that everything looked normal and walked up to Matt and said congratulations on his kid. What the fuck. He turned a bright red. "I- Uh- He's- he's the dad... Not me." He said and pointed at me.

"Oh! I'm so sorry about that!" She said and touched my shoulder and left.

Haylee wiped off her stomach and let her shirt fall past her stomach. I opened the door and we left and everyone was happy. Except Matt. He looked deeply upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked, being polite.

"Nothing. I'm fine." He lied.

"No. You're not. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'll be fine, okay?"

"Fine. But tell me if anything is wrong later on."

"Fine."
-
When we got back to the dorms Matt turned left as I went down the stairs, he was going to the girls dorms. I went and laid in bed and thought about what I was going to do. I didn't want to stay with Haylee and I didn't want to be stuck with a child alone.

I fell asleep and when I woke up I got ready for school and did my routine, I sat with Haylee at lunch, glanced at Matt who had his arm wrapped around Ashley's shoulder and gave her a soft peck on the cheek. I slouched at the sight. When I got back from school I pondered more and slept more.

The next few days weren't much different.
A/N In other news I got remarried! I think I have a thing for Bailey's because her name is also Bailey, I also have another child! And if you guys want I will adopt you and become your father! -Serenity (I'll always be your mother. You have no option -Bailey)