Matt (17)

I got woken up by Gabe. I woke up angrily and looked at the clock, it was way before I had to wake up.

"What are you thinking, waking me up before I have to?!?" I said pissed. I like my sleep.

"I want to hang out." He said calmly then played with his fingers.

I was confused.

"But we have to get ready for school." I said. I hated saying any sentence that meant I had to get up for school.

"I-I know, I just thought, maybe, we could skip today..." He said but trailed off.

I don't know what I should say. He wouldn't normally do this.

"You, want to skip school?" I said. I was  amazed.

He nodded weakly and he looked down at his bunk. His eyes got wide for a second and they went back to normal.

"I never thought you would ask me to do something like that! Of course I will!" I said happily.

I muttered to myself "first I have to take a shower and then I have to get dressed. I don't think I'm going to do my hair though." I'm a dork. Sue me.

I took a really fast shower and came out wrapped in a towel. Gabe was staring. When he saw that I knew he was he quickly blushed and looked down. I smirked.

I walked happily over to my dresser and dropped my towel. He looked away before he saw me. Part of me wanted him to see me. I grabbed a tight blue shirt and black jeans, I looked over at Gabe who looked to be traumatized by what had just happened.

"You can look now." I said.

I let my hair dry, I didn't style it. I didn't feel like it.

He looked at his own outfit, which was all black.

He looked so skinny, but not an unhealthy skinny. He had hardly any muscle and he looked back up.

"Let's go. We're going out to breakfast, and I'm buying." I glared at him. I wasn't going to argue after he won at the ice cream place.

He laughed, bastard, and went out the door and went quickly (I forgot the L and I laughed when I saw it) through the halls. It looked damn near perfect.

I quickly (Jesus, I swear, that l wants to stay out.) met up to him and started whistling. It was terrible and way off tune. I don't care. (I keep wanting to put the 😂 emoji because I use it so much after I put anything... I'm a sad, sad, person.)
-
When at the diner, me and Gabe just talked. Turns out, we are very different.

"So how are you and Jaxon doing?" He asked suddenly. He looked as though asking pained him.

I tended my shoulders up, and swallowed the food in my mouth.

"Good." I choked out. We are doing good, we're happy, and we "hang out" a lot.

"That's great! I'm honestly really happy for you." He lied and smiled at me.

"Thanks, I'm really happy for you and Haylee too." I grinned. I was happy for them, I've accepted them, the only thing they screwed up on was their timing of the sex.

We found more out about each other, and there were even more differences.

We told stories about, well, everything, but mostly Gabes awkward childhood.

We laughed about it a lot.

He looked down at his phone and said "Hey, let's go. I heard there was a carnival going on."

I freaked out. I. Love. Carnivals.

"Oh my god!" I quietly squealed. " I haven't been to one since I was 12!" All my body language showed how exited I was. I was smiling from ear to ear and I was (embarrassingly) jumping up and down.

"Come on." He said, and went outside.

It was warm and sunny. He stretched and revealed his true height.

My jaw dropped. He is taller than me! I was taken back about three steps. (Serenity is very short. No matter how much she stretches.)(this is Serenity! Hey, Fuck you! I'm not that short!)

He laughed, stuck his tongue out, and ran in the direction of the carnival. I was not about to lose a race to an emo, I chased after him and was very close behind within seconds.
-
One thing for sure, Gabe is horrible at carnival games.

He missed every one of the pins.

"I'll show you how it's done." I said confidently. I stepped up and hit every single one on my first try.

Perks of being an athlete.

"That's not fair!" He pouted.

I got to pick out a prize and I picked out the last toy panda.

"Here," I said. "You can have it." I held it out to him.

He squealed and said "Really?!?"

I nodded and gave him the toy.

He squeezed it tightly to his chest.

The next few hours we were there were spent having Gabe look horrified on the rides and me laughing, eating, eating more, and laughing while we talked.
-
That night, Gabe held the panda to his chest and fell asleep.

I fell asleep and woke up at around one after getting a text message from Jaxon.

"Come to my dorm. I want to see you😘" it read.

I put some clothes on and shook Gabe awake.

He groggily sat up.

I crouched down and said "I'll be back in a bit, Jaxon wants me."

"Ok." He said and went back to sleep.
-
When I got to Jaxons dorm I opened his door because he doesn't care if I just come in.

He was shirtless and he didn't have any pants on.

I closed the door and he violently kissed me.

Well, you know where it went from there.

When we were done I kissed him and went back to my dorm.
-
Hey! How're you guys? Heathens came out June 15th and I've been listening to it since then. I'm obsessed.

Ok. Have a good day. Bye.