Gabe

A/N Hey everyone! How you like the Shrek meme? Shrek is my dad. You all just got shrekt!

I fucked up! I fucked up bad! I can't believe I was so irresponsible! I should have never have had sex, I should have been safer. Now Haylee's pregnant and I'm screwed, I shouldn't have asked Matt to help raise it but I couldn't just let Haylee get an abortion and I can't raise a baby alone. This was my mistake not Matt's, and I should own up and take full responsibility for it.

I looked at the clock, 1:53 AM. My parents were going to pick me up for break at 8 am, Haylee was going to be joining us with her family, Matt was leaving before we had too. Me and Matt haven't talked very much since we found out Haylee was pregnant, I looked up at the top bunk. I could hear him breathing, I knew he wasn't asleep and wandered what he was thinking about.

I crawled up there, "Matt?" I whispered into the darkness. He grunted, he wasn't in a very good mood. (A/N Thank you Captain Obvious.) I settled beside him but didn't reach out to touch him, "I'm so sorry, you don't need to help me raise the baby. It was my mistake and mine alone." The room got uncomfortably silence.

"I know." He finally said, he turned over to face me. I looked at him, he looked sad. "I want too. No I have too."

"No you don't." I bit my lip.

I saw him shake his head in the dark, "Yes I do, I won't let this get in the way of being with you. The last few weeks we've been together I've been the happiest I've ever been and I can't lose that, I can't lose you." He cupped my cheek with his palm, "I Love you."

I smiled and instead of answering him I leaned in and connected my lips with his. "Thank you." I said against his lips. He smiled and pulled me closer, I run my hands though his hair like I've done so many times. He moaned against my lips, to tease him I nibbled on his bottom lip. He opened his mouth to moan again and I took advantage of that and slid my tongue into his mouth.

My tongue explored every inch of his mouth and he hesitantly slid his tongue into my mouth. I broke away and rolled us over so I was straddling him, he was starting to sweat. I lifted off my shirt exposing my pale scared skin, I didn't have time to feel self-conscious because Matt lifted up his own shirt and threw it to the ground before leaning back up to kiss me again.

I kissed the side of his mouth down to jaw and then to his neck, I sucked on his neck making sure to leave a large bruise for everyone to see. He moaned again and arched his back, I experimentally grinded my hips down on his. More moans escaped his mouth, he sounded so beautiful. I could feel him growing hard through the thin material of his boxers he was sleeping in.

I pulled away again, "D-do you want this?" I asked, he was gasping and frantically nodded his head. "A-are you sure?" I didn't want to pressure him into doing anything, he grunted in frustration before reaching down trying to pull off his boxers. I smiled and shook the hair out of my eyes, I lowered myself so his bulge was right in front of my face. I cupped it with my hand to see his reaction. He bucked up and moaned loud enough that the room next door probably heard him.

"Shhh." I smirked and placed one hand on his hip to keep him still as I took off his boxers with the other. His erection popped up and he whimpered at the cold air. It was already dripping pre-cum and I hadn't even touched him yet, I chuckled and licked it off the head.

"G-Gabe." He squirmed, I liked how he moaned my name.

I slowly started to stoke him with one hand and fondled his balls with the other.

"Gahh!" He bucked into my hand, I stoked faster and his moans became slightly louder. I kissed the head of his erection and slowly enveloped him in my mouth, I went down as far as I could before it hit the back of my throat. I began to bob my head, my hand went in the same rhythm as my head.

Matt was a squirming and blubbering mess, he was bucking his hips as fast as he could. I picked up my pace, I looked up at Matt. His hair was plastered to his forehead and his eyes were tightly shut, soon after Matt was cumming in my mouth. I didn't pull away until he was done, I swallowed and licked his shaft clean.

"You're good at that." Matt breathed when I moved back up lay with him, I just shrugged. "My turn." He said and smirked before he shoved his hands in my pants and began to palm me, I didn't need much to be sent over the edge. My seed exploded into my pants not long after, Matt removed his hands and to my surprise licked his hands clean. I kissed his forehead and pulled him close to me, his head underneath my chin.

We both fell asleep within five minutes.

A/N What did you think? And do you guys want the baby to be a girl or boy, do you guys have any name suggestions?