Matt

Ok. I'm hormonal and stuff, and I cry for no reason... So when I have a reason it's like fucking oceans forming around me. You can only imagine how much I cried when I read the last part. Thank you Serenity! And maybe you guys will hate me, but I don't care. And this one will be a long chapter, so bask in all of the sadness that is my life. (And Kim Kardashian.) [that was meant for Serenity. Inside joke. Don't ask]
-
I was falling deeper into sleep, I was completely naked, and cuddling into Gabes chest. I was happy, but I felt the bruise on my neck, I know moms going to ask about it. And I'm going to be screwed, but I don't care. I will find a way to hide it. I wonder if Gabe still has that stuff.

But I fell asleep. I didn't want to think about the future. I wanted to dream about what just happened.
-
I woke up at 6 because my mom is coming at 7. I'm leaving an hour before Gabe, I tried to convince my mom to pick me up at 8, but she didn't want to.

I accidentally woke Gabe up from pulling myself away from him.

"Morning." He said groggily.

"Morning." I said, my voice was raspy. I never wake up this early. (Why do period cramps have to exist? They hurt...)

I jumped off of the bunk and turned around to find Gabe staring at me.

I smirked and went into the bathroom to shower.

When I got out, I dried my hair and styled it. I put on some black jeans and a tight black shirt that wrapped tightly around my muscles.

"Hey, Gabe?" I yelled out from the bathroom.

"Mhm?" He groaned.

"Do you have any of that stuff you used at the beginning of the year for your bruises? I know I'll get questioned if my parents see a hickey."

"Yeah." I heard him jump down from the bed and saw him walk into the bathroom.

He dug under the bathroom sink for a second and pulled out a bottle of makeup. I put it on the hickey and it covered it up perfectly.

Gabe pulled me into a kiss.

I kissed back, we stayed like that for a minute or two.

He pulled away and smiled.

I took off the brace and bandages, it was all healed up now. There was no need for it.

I packed everything up, and by then it was just about time for me to go. 6:56.

I pulled Gabe into a kiss again.

He pulled away.

"Promise me you'll be safe? And you'll do that paper? I know you don't want to, but you have to." He said.

"Yes." I chuckled.

I kissed him again. We stayed kissing until I heard my phone ring.

I pulled away and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"I'm here. Hurry up. I'm not waiting forever."

I pecked Gabe on the lips.

"I love you." I said.