Matt

NOBODY TOLD ME NOT TO WATCH KILL YOUR DARLINGS AND NOW MY EMOTIONS ARE ALL FUCKED UP(that movie fucked us both up). I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE EATING AFTER I WATCHED IT YESTERDAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE GETTING OUT OF BED BECAUSE I WAS ALL SORTS OF EMOTIONALLY BROKEN. And btw I dyed my hair(She died the tips blue.)
-
I started talking about what we would name the baby and I realized that Gabe wasn't paying any attention to what I was saying. So I changed the subject, I said "And then my dad said-" I quit after realizing he didn't even notice the subject change.

"Gabe, are you even listening?!?" I snapped at him and his head shot up.

"Of course!" He lied.

"No you aren't, you haven't heard a single thing I said all day. What's wrong with you?" Then that's when he stood up, his face red with anger.

"NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU EVEN CARE, SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST DEAL WITH YOUR OWN PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF BUTTING INTO MINE!"

I stood up too, "IT'S NOT MY BUSINESS? LAST TIME I CHECKED WE WERE IN THIS TOGETHER!"

"NOT ANYMORE!" He burst out.

"W-what?" My voice was soft and on the verge of cracking.

"I-I'm breaking up with you, I can't do this anymore." He said. I closed my mouth and I felt my eyes widen with fear.

I just stared at him trying not to cry, (Repress it? Yup. Before I start crying. Sorry, I had to.)(Before I start crying let's wrap this shit up. I'm gonna go and masturbate then cry into a slice of pizza. Sorry, I made it worse.) and he stared back with anger on his face, nothing more, nothing less. I couldn't stand to look at him anymore, so I turned away and walked into the bathroom and quickly finished getting ready then left for school about 10 minutes early. I didn't want to be in that room any longer than I had to. I'll find someone to stay with, I obviously can't stay with him. I could stay with a girl for a while... I can pretend that'll be okay. Girls swoon over me constantly. This shouldn't be too hard.

I walked down to the cafeteria and found a rather pretty girl named Ashley that was in my English class. I went and sat by her and she looked shocked.

"Umm. Hi?" She said questioningly.

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you that you're really pretty and I'd love to get to know you." I said and smiled.

She smiled and nodded her head, I could tell she was exited, she started getting all fidgety and exited.

We sat together until school and casually talked. I didn't really have a crush on her, considering I don't like women, but I needed somewhere to stay, and she might just let me.
-
After school I went to her dorm, we talked for a little bit, then she said she needed to go to sleep, and I didn't want to go to my old dorm, so I went to Jaxons dorm because I was out of ideas.

I shamefully knocked on the door and I heard a light rustle before he came and opened it.

"Matt? What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"I- Gabe and I, we broke up. I need somewhere to stay." I said and looked down in pain.

"Come on, get in here." He said. His dorm smelled exactly how I remembered it.

We sat on the bed and watched tv and I climbed on the top bunk because I knew he slept on the bottom bunk. My thoughts begun to take over my head until I was completely immersed in just memories and the pain.

I fell asleep and had dreams about Gabe. Dreams of him yelling at me. Dreams of him screaming how much he hated me then holding his child with Haylee at his side.

I woke up and felt alone. My bed was cold, Gabe wasn't right there next to me.

I got up and shook Jaxon awake, I got my stuff on quickly and went down for school, about 20 minutes early.

The next week was exactly the Sam as the first day. After school I went to Ashley's dorm, then Jaxons, repeat process. Until one night Ashley asked me to stay. She kissed me and I didn't fight back, I need to do this. We fell on her bed and we both took our clothes off and we had sex. With a condom. I'm not making the same mistake as Gabe.

She rode me for the majority of the time, then we did some other stuff, then it was over. She enjoyed it, I hated every second of it.
-
I went back to Gabes dorm after lunch to get a few things of mine because I didn't expect him to be there. He was. And he was with Haylee.

"Where the hell have you been?!? You haven't answered any of my texts and you ignore me every time I come to talk to you." He yelled.

"Why do you need to know? It's not like we're roommates anymore." I said calmly.

"I never said you had to move out. And I heard you are dating a girl. Who is she?" He said angrily.

"Again, why do you need to know?"

"I-I... No reason. I just thought I'd ask." He said with his fists all balled up.

"Well. I'm going now. I have what I need."

He huffed and turned away from me and I left. I didn't look back. I didn't feel like going back and talking to him. I wanted to avoid him, obviously that didn't work.

I went back to Jaxons dorm and put what I needed in there and went down for fifth period.
-
Hello my fellow people (again). I am not lonely anymore! I have a boyfriend now! And I'm sorry that this was a shitty chapter, I can't think, but I knew we needed to update.