Part I

Ron & Mo's before it all ...

*********

Morgan

"I'm excited to see my Auntie Krystal!" Nee said dancing as we walked out of my house.

She finally talked her Aunt that she's been begging to move here to Atlanta, to come.

"Shut yo ass up and get into this damn car." Nee's older brother Shawn said.

"No, you shut up." She said back as she got into the passenger's seat and I got in the back.

"I can't wait for you to meet them Morgz." She said.

"Mhmm sure." I said. I just wanted some food, but no they're trying to make me wait.

"Ooh, he's cute." I said about the dude who came over to the car as we pulled up to the airport.

"That's my cousin Ron, duh. Ooh I might can finally get you a man!" Nee said excitedly.

I gave her a straight face. "I don't do love, which means I don't do-"

"You don't do love or boyfriends. Blah, blah, blah, yeah I know." She said flagging me off while rolling her eyes.

"Just because you lost your brother to jail doesn't mean you have be scared of potentially loving someone else. You're not gonna lose everybody that comes into your life."

"New subject Nicole." I said.

"Fine bitch, fine."

I watched Nee and Shawn interact with their family before they all got back into Shawn's car.

"Oh hi baby." Nee's Auntie Krystal said to me when she seen me and I spoke back.

"You sure you wanna be bestfriends with my crazy niece?" She asked making me laugh.

"Hey!" Nee exclaimed from next to me making me laugh. "She's stuck with me for life."

When her cousin got in the car he sat next to me. He looked me over, but didn't speak. So shit, I didn't either.

His lips are sexy tho.

•••

"Nee come on." I said coming into her and Q's room where they were boo loving.

"Okay, I'm coming forreal." She said laughing as Q felt on her butt pulling her back down.

I shook my head leaving their room knowing she's gonna take forever to get unraveled from Q's arms.

"Lil sis." Shawn called as he came into the open door with his mom and Ron.

"What's up?" I said back. "Ma, your daughter is getting on my nerves. I could have been to get my nails done and back already, but no she's making me wait because she wanna be boo loving."

"Where them niggas at?" Shawn asked. "I need Q ass, nigga barely answer the phone when he with my sister."

"They're upstairs. Might wanna knock first." I said as he headed upstairs.