Chapter 3:

Kae in MM.
*********

Morgan

"Can I get my niece today?" Tam asks over the phone.

"Yeah, sure. I just got done getting her dressed." I said while putting her boots on her feet.

"Ok, I'ma have her and Arie. I had to play nice with that bitch to be able to get my own niece. I actually want them to be close since they are sisters."

I nodded. "I hear you. I agree. I just don't like the fact that he can do for and be there for one of his daughters and not the other, but shit, it's whatever we good over here. I'm not gonna beg a nigga to do what he is suppose to."

"I haven't even seen his ass in forever since I always cuss him out whenever I do so he has been avoiding me."

"Is it true that he dropped outta college and stopped playing football?"

She sighed into the phone. "He is in these streets hardcore now. Nigga had the chance to go pro and everything. That bitch Unique ain't doing shit, but bringing him down."

I shook my head I couldn't even feel sorry for the nigga because he brought all this shit upon himself. I just pray he stay safe out in these streets, I don't like that nigga no more, but he was my homie once a upon a time.

Nee: Niggas trynna play daddy now? 😴

Me: What? Who?

Nee: You ain't see that picture Eric put up of Kae?

Me: Hell no! ??

Within seconds she sent me a screenshot. Eric put a picture up of Kae with the caption: Babygirl Kae❤️. Daddy's youngest.

I looked at some of the comments people saying she was pretty then I laughed seeing Nee's comment: niggas wanna get on the gram and act like they somebody's dad, keyword ACT. #picturesdolie.

Nee: That shit got me tight. About to go back to my old ways where I beat niggas and bitches tf up, because I want his head and his bm.

Just as I was about to call Tam my phone rung and it was her. "Don't go snapping. I just saw the picture I didn't even know he took it because I wouldn't even let him front like that. He came to drop Arie off and actually came inside for once. He seemed to actually want to be in her life and he seems like he is getting tired of his babymama."

"I couldn't give two shits about him and his babymama and if they are together or not. I just will not have the nigga coming in and out of my daughter's life then eventually vanishing all together. I went thru that shit and won't let her go thru the same. You say he seems real about being in her life then we need to have a sit down and come to some type of agreement, rules, and regulations, and then he can slowly make his way into her life."

"I'ma give him ya number to hit you. I don't know what the fuck is up with Eric, but he damn sure ain't no ain't shit dad. I think he acts like that because he still wants you."

I scuffed. "Well that shit is dead."

"What you and and Kae doing?" Ron asks over the phone.

"She's not here and I ain't doing nothing."

"Where she at?"

"With Tam."

"Who the fuck is Tam?"

"Eric's sister."

"Oh." He said. "I'm about to come scoop you."

"Now you know my ass is in bed comfortable and it's hard for me to get up when I'm comfortable."

"Well get the fuck up. I'ma be there in 45."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, okay."

After he hung up I cuddled into my covers yawning, before I could close my eyes my phone rung.

"Hello?" I snapped.

"See, ya mean ass was gonna go to sleep instead of getting up like I told yo ass too." Kahron said thru the phone. "You full of shit."

"I'm up Kahron, swear." I laughed.

I watched Kahron's check his phone as it went off for the twentieth time tonight.

He took me out to eat we haven't really did much catching up considering the fact that his phone continued to go off.

"You got a girlfriend or something?" I ask.

"No, why?" He answers looking up putting his phone back down.

"Ya phone been getting more of ya fuckin attention than me."

"Business Mo."

I scuffed. "Don't bullshit me Kahron. Your ass has two phones and always have. One for business and one for personal. That's personal."

"I don't have a girlfriend." He said staring in my eyes. I shrugged nodding deciding to let it go for now. I believed him, but I still felt like he was hiding something.

By time we pulled up in front of my house I was so damn annoyed.

"I really feel like I got out of my bed for nothing. You shouldn't have even wasted my damn time if you were gonna basically ignore me the whole fuckin time and be all into your phone."

"Mo-"

"Just save it Kahron. Welcome back from New York." I said sarcastically before getting out of the car slamming his door since I know he hates that. Yeah I can be petty and I don't give a fuck.

.....