Letters I'll Never Send

Dear Readers,

This is basically just a collection of all my thoughts about people I know and stuff. It is exactly what the title says. I will be writing letters to people with things I would never EVER actually say to them. Then I will post them here :)

They will mostly look like this:

Dear Rachel,

    You were supposed to be my best friend. I know you can't help the fact that you moved. It is not your fault. But I do know that you can at least TRY to talk to me. I text you all the time, but when do you ever respond?

    Thats right. Only when you have to brag about something you and Tarra did. Or when you need my help with something.

    I am always there for you when you need me. Why are you never around when I need you?

    I know I shouldn't still care for you. You know, after all the crap you put me through. No one should ever have a friend like you. The thing is Rachel, you arent a friend. You are a backstabber and a liar. You constantly teased and picked on me and expected me to give you respect back. I'm sorry Rach, but that is NOT how friendship works.

    You stole my crush, you blabbed my secrets all over school, you called me mean things countless times, you even stole from me.

    What kind of friend does that?

You don't even have any real problems. You are just an attention seeker.

Accidently cutting yourself once and then telling people you did it on purpose is not a self-harm addiction.

I'm sorry, no wait, I'm NOT sorry for this. Don't expect me to text you back next time you want to brag and need 'help.' Because I won't.

Bye.

-Emily

See? Cool right? OK. You can continue with your life now.