J-Bean

• Dedicated to an annoying attention seeker

J-Bean,

You're really annoying okay? If I don't message you back instantly you'll spam my phone until I do. Also, you always talk about depression and stuff and it makes me really uncomfortable. I mean, I talk about that stuff too cuz its an interesting thing to talk about sometimes, but I don't do it nearly as much as you do. You literally say that shit every single day. And it gets on my nerves. You post suicide status on facebook too. Can I just punch you in your freaking face?

And you know whats worse? You're freaking bisexual. Wait, that came out wrong. Note: I have nothing against bisexuals. Or gay people. Or anyone really. I judge by personality. I love everyone equally unless I just don't like you. 

The reason that I don't like your sexuality is because you told me you were in love with me. And you're a girl. It honestly makes me feel really uncomfortable because you are so attached and creepy and you get mad at me when I talk to other guys. You don't even have a chance with me so give up please! I am STRAIGHT. And if I were bi, I wouldn't like you anyways CUZ YOURE SO FREAKING ANNOYING. UGGGGHHHHH.

I can honestly say I hate you. I hate texting you. I don't even have your number saved in my phone! Whenever you text my I groan. I really REALLY don't like you. At all. 

Leave me alone. PLEASE! I'm so TIRED OF YOU. And you call me all the time too. It's rather bothersome. And you get mad when I can't talk. Like you'll call me when I'm eating dinner and I'll answer and say that I can't talk cuz i'm at dinner and you'll just hang up and text me a billion times saying how you're mad at me. I'm sorry I have a life! I can't talk to you 24/7! 

The only reason I'm your 'friend' is because I feel bad for you. Whenever you come to church (which is hardly ever THANK GOD) you sit in a corner and don't talk to anyone. So I try to be nice to you. honestly, i only do it because Mr. Theo told me too whenever you first came to church. 

And you won't let me talk to other people at church either. You won't let me talk to Ross or to Jameson when he comes. And you get mad when I do.

I really want you to leave me alone. I really want to message you and tell you to never text me again or I'm blocking your number. I want you to disappear from my life forever. 

And yeah, this letter is really mean. Yeah, I'm probably gonna get hate for this. But they don't understand. I've been putting up with this for almost a year now and it's getting out of control. Plus, everyone feels this way about at least one person in their life.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if one of my best friends reads this and thinks "thats exactly how I feel about you, Emily." 

But still. PLEASE LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE. OR NEXT TIME YOU TEXT ME I WILL GO ALL APESHIT ON YOU.

-Emily