10.Determimation

Mikka's P.O.V

Since we submitted the form to Kaiga's uncle, Kaiga started acting strange. He stopped cracking out jokes, goes to Teiko ahead of me, stopped picking up fights with Ao-kun, always invisible in sight, and barely speaks. It actually bothers me.

Right now, I was beside Satsu-chan and was writing out some data on my notebook. Kaiga's also started to get serious. He stopped goofing around and taking naps at the rooftop. This never happened to him before. I started wondering why he's like that.

He's a lot weirder than back at the party.

"Oi, Tetsu-kun," I raised my head to see Kaiga gesturing Kuro-kun to come near him. He did and Kaiga whispered something to him making him nod. And those two seemed yo have their own agenda. They've became a hotspot to Aka-kun because of that. "Sei-kun. Ill be heading home earlier than usual. Got business to do back home."

"Kaiga, just what were you've been doing? You're a lot weirder usual," Aka-kun asked, glaring at Kaiga. Kaiga only stare at him blankly with eyes narrowed. And also, he's completely emotionless these pass few days.

"Yeah, Bakaiga! You're no fun anymore!" Ao-kun said, pumping his fist.

"Kai-chin stopped giving me sweets," Murasaki-kun said, munching on his chips.

"Your manager also told me that you cancelled all your shoots lately ssu," Ki-kun said with a worried look.

"Oha-asa said that Leo aren't suppose to be acting normal due to some reason nanodayo," Midori-kun said, pushing his glasses back in place. Kuro-kun was quiet.

"Yeah, Kaiga-kun. You're really acting weird," Satsu-chan said, her eyebrows knitting. I stood up as I shot a slight glare at Kaiga.

"Aren't you telling us something, Kaiga? I believe you got something in your head lately," I said as Kaiga sighed and smiled brightly, surprising me a bit. He wore that cheerful Kaiga smile again.

"Well it's nothing to worry about, guys! I just started my lesson on business with dad so no need to worry," Kaiga said, picking up a ball, his smile never fades. "Plus, I want to take practice serious right now. The Princes aren't people you should underestimate."

He then turned to us with a wide grin, his eyes sparkling with determination, "It's been two years since I felt this sensation. A feeling that made me want to win eagerly. It is already said that the Generation of Miracles is the second them so I want to prove that we are not second to them."

My eyes widened when he said that. He's really determined on defeating his old teammates. Our old teammates. His eyes are burning with passion and determination and he is really taking all of these seriously. I...I've never seen him like this before.

"Kaiga-kun's right," Kuro-kun said so suddenly making the other jump in shock, "The Princes are no joke. We might be prodigies but they are legends."

Ao-kun smirked and cracked his knuckles.

"Well, we are fucking beating those legends down," he said as Aka-kun glared at him.

"Language," Aka-kun warned and Ao-kun shivered, "Anyway, you are going to suffer punishments by not telling us that, Kaiga."

Kaiga just shrugged and start practicing his shootings, like he needs to practice them anyway.

"Oi! I'm talking to you, peasant!" Aka-kun said, throwing another scissor at Kaiga only, hitting the ball. Kaiga turned around and smirked.

"Sei-kun, you have to aim at me, not at the ball," he mocked and started an argument with Aka-kun. I just sighed.

Kuro-kun and Kaiga are right. Mitsuchi, Kira and Mibuichi aren't people you had to underestimate. I've been with them since 3rd grade and I saw their skill development at those age. They are truly legends like what Kuro-kun said.

They quickly develop more skills and master them really fast. The last time I saw them play, I'd say they're weaker than the Generation of Miracles but also, like I say, they develop fast. Who knows how strong they are now. Who knows what other skills they got up there sleeves. Who knows who'll win. Generation of Miracles or the Living Prodigies.

"This year would be interesting. Two powerful group will be competing to win," I muttered to myself as I made a decision. If Kaiga is determined to defeat them. So do I.

"Satsu-kun," I called in my usual tone with a smile. She looked at me curious, "I'll be leaving early today with Kaiga. Do you mind?"

She shook her head and smiled too, "No! Not at all. I can take everything else here!"

I took a deep breathe and tackled her in a hug.

"Yosh! Arigato, Satsu-chan! You're the best!" I said as we laughed. Osu! Time to do some research!

----

Sorry if it's a bit short. Been having a major writer's block. I jus hope you like my idea of new OCs.

I'm so proud of myself when I wrote that one line Kuroko said. We might be prodigies but they are legends.

So catchy right? Anyway, please vote my story and share it with other people. Better do it cause I have a Death Note and I'm not afraid to use it.

Just kidding! If I really have a Death Note how would I know your name or face? I don't even know where you are or anything about your. So bye!

~RSE out