Own Characters Facts-ssu!

RSE: yeah, I will write some fun facts about my own characters for you guys to know them even more. So here it goes!

WARNING: Might include spoilers for the people who till haven't read the book I. This is just the prequel.

Kaiga Levio Suga Kudo

-Kaiga is a multi story character of mine. I used him in different stories that I wrote, but Their Secret Ace is the only story where he is part of the main characters.

-Kaiga is originally tall. His height was suppose to be 6 feet and 4 inches, but for the sake of Their Secret Ace, I made Kaiga short. Later on, Kaiga had an immense growth spurt in one of my stories.

-His name Levio is after Levi, Humanity's strongest soldier in Shingeki no Kyojin because he is RSE's ultimate bae in the anime world, while his name Suga is after BTS Suga/Min Yoongi because he is my ultimate bias in the K-pop world.

-His mother grew up in the Philippines, so his name is basically long because people started having long names in that country.

-Kaiga's mother is basically the author. 😇😄😜

-Kaiga has split personalities. As shown in some chapters, Kaiga suddenly turned serious/emotionless from being bubbly and cheerful. This is because he's bipolar and things that surrounds him trigger his sudden change of personality.

Mikka Tamuchi

-Originally named Mikkaella, but due to the story underwent in Japan, it has to be shortened into Mikka since Japanese has a hard time pronouncing the letter L.

-Mikka is also a multi story character of mine. She is my own character in my NaLu fan fiction as Natsu and Lucy's eldest daughter.

-Her original surname is Dragneel. But due to this is a KnB fan fiction, Mikka has to have a Japanese name--or sort of Japanese--but her parent's appearance description is the same as Natsu and Lucy having hints to her original character. I just kinda changed their names.

-She's also a model.

-In the original draft of the story, Kise was suppose to fall in love with Mikka, but I changed it to Kise falling in love with Mikka's younger sister.

-She still have copies of Kaiga dressed a girl, but is too scared that he might make her do things she doesn't want to if she reveal that so she kept quiet.