13. A Talented Player (Part 2)

Kaiga's P.O.V

"Kai-chin, *munch* you promised me you'll *munch* buy me sweets after practice *munch* so don't run away," I flinched at the sound of Atsu-kun's monotoned voice. Oh yeah. I promised him earlier at lunch that I'll buy him sweets since he gave (or more like forced) to gave me a piece of the strawberry cake slice he bought.

"Ahh...sure, Atsu-kun. I was planning on stopping by Maji's burger and the mini shop later anyway. You could tag long," I said turning to him. Crap! I knew I should've bought a slice too instead of asking him to lend me some. But heck! I'm too lazy to at least buy one! My wallet will sure seem to have a hole in it when I'm done with him.

"Hmm, sure," he said as I fixed my headband. Practice just ended and we were changing into our uniforms. It's been two days since our encounter with Kira-kun and that de Luca guy. And heck! De Luca and Sei-kun seemed to be close now even to be textmates!

Gosh! Is my cousin gay or what?! After slipping into my school shoes everyone seemed to finished changing as well. Shin-kun's taping his fingers again as a green froggy hat sits on his head making him look ridiculous.

"Pfft. Shin-kun, you look ridiculous with that hat on," I said, holding my bursting from laughter . He glared at me as he stood up.

"It's what Oha-asa said nanodayo," he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Geez, I bet your room is filled with lucky items you buy everyday. Good thing Midorima-san doesn't mind," I said as he scoffed and walked to the door. I took my messaged bag and sling it around my shoulder.

"Man, that guy never takes up a joke," I muttered and glanced at Atsu-kun. "Ne, Atsu-kun, let's go? Bye guys!"

Then we walked out the locker room and noticed Mikka walking nearby.

"Oi, Mikka! You free today? I asked as she looked at us with her pocket face. Man, I hate it when she does that.

"Gomen ne, Kaiga but I got something to do at home. Gomen," she said and continued walking. Wow, now I'm the one aging weird.

"Okay! Have fun!" I shout out and walked out Teiko while Atsu-kun's eating sweets and he (forced!!!) lending me some chips. We went to Maji's burger and went to the counter still with Atsu-kun trailing. I was checking my poor wallet when I heard a familiar relaxed voice.

"10 hamburgers, two orders of fries and 3 milkshakes," what the hell!? Who in the world can eat all those things by himself?!

"Sie bestellten zu viel! Du wirst habe bauchschmerzen danach!" A tall man with blondep hair yelled at another tall man with black hair in German. Wow! Germans are really tall. (Translation: You ordered too much! You're gonna have a stomach ache after that! Is that right guys?! German readers! Help me please!)

"Keine sorge, ich kann essen alle diese," wait! That sounds familiar! Tall. Big appetite. Familiar voice. Atsu-kun? No! This guy has black hair. Knows German and... Wait! I know!

"Taka-kun?!" I asked out loud as the two tall man looked back and saw Atsu-kun but he pointed lower and they looked down seeing me. Man. I hate being small!

"Oh! Kai-chan!"

★time skip brought to you by my translations! I'm a Filipino, people!★

After ordering, we sat down on a table with four chairs. Beside me is Atsu-kun who started eating while the guy in front of me stuff all the food in his mouth. I actually sweatdropped.

"Slow down, Takane! You're gonna choke if you don't slow down," the blonde German said as I groaned.

"What the heck?! Another foreign guy who knows Japanese but all is ruined due to accent!" I whined as Atsu-kun looked at me.

"Who are they, Kai-chin?" He asked in a monotone voice. Taka-kun finished his food as he looked at me and Atsu-kun and smiled.

"Good to see you again, Kai-chan!" He said with his relaxed tone as always I nodded and drink from my milkshake.

"Likewise, Taka-kun. Atsu-kun, this is Mitsuchi Takane. Our former center in the Living Prodigies. Taka-kun, this is Murasakibara Atsushi, our center in the Generation of Miracles," I introduced as Taka-kun smiled at Atsu-kun.

"Nice to meet you, Murasakibara," he said as Atsu-kun kept quiet.

"Kai-chin, I don't like him," Atsu-kun said in a monotone voice as I chuckled.

"You don't like a lot of people," I said to him as Taka-kun turned to his companion.

"Kai-chan, this is my friend from Germany," I turned to the tall guy with blonde hair and orange eyes. Odd combination.

"I'm Albert Schmidt, nice to meet you," he said as I sweatdropped. Why does German surnames are hard to pronounce?

"Ahh...yeah...likewise," I said as I finished my milkshake.

"Anyway, I didn't really catch the reason why you let us play here again," Taka-kun said as my face hardened. I have my reasons.

"I have my reasons, Taka-kun. And my reason doesn't concern you for now," I said, standing up. "And will you please excuse me, we need to get going. Atsu-kun, aren't we buying some sweets?"

"Hai," he said and stood up and we left them there.

"Kai-chin," Atsu-kun asked when we exited the fast food restaurant.

"Nani?"

"You're hiding something. Aka-chin don't like that," he said in monotone as I widened my eyes and I laughed.

"My god, Atsu-kun! Since when did you get serious?"

Mitsuchi's P.O.V

As soon Kai-chan and Murasakibara left, Al-chan turned to me.

"Hey, Takane. That's the harr you've been talking about? The carefree and laid back Kaiga Kudo!" Al-chan asked as I nodded still with a smile.

"Ja, but he's also a cunning and secretive guy. He never let anyone else know about his secrets. Well maybe except for his turtles and dogs," I said remembering what Kai-chan said to us years ago. He says his problems and secret to his pet turtles and dogs.

"Turtles and dogs?" Al-chan asked with a sweatdropped as I nodded. But something changed about Kai-chan. His aura completely changed.