My name is Adeline, My name is Ethan

(Hear song above please:))

Hi my name is Adeline , Adeline Rose and this is my story.

Adeline's pov:
It's my first day as a senior, and I'm really nervous, but really excited at the same time. I've never really been in love with someone, but hopefully this year that will change. I have a brother his name is Cole, Cole rose he is a sophomore in school. My dad left us when I was 2 years old so my mom is basically two parents in one . That's all I have to say for now.

Ethan's pov:
I really didn't want to come back to New Jersey, but I had to. A few months ago I met this girl, she was walking alone in the park. I honestly wasn't gonna pay that much attention to her, until I saw her and some guy arguing. I thought nothing of it until I saw that he was going to throw a punch, so I flashed up to them and grab a hold of his arm before he could punch her and twisted it. I told him to leave before I do worse, with that he left running. I looked back at her and noticed her beautiful dark brown eyes and her smile was just perfect. She thanked me for saving her. I just looked into her eyes and compelled her to forget everything and to go home, so that's exactly what she did. After that I never saw her again, but I had a feeling come over me telling me that I wanted to see this girl again. I came back here hoping to see her there was just something about her that made her so different, her gorgeous dark brown eyes, her naturally dark brown curly, and that amazing smile of hers just blew me away. So today I came back to New Jersey to see if I can find out who that girl was. I ran downstairs to get a pack of blood from the fridge and start to chug it because I was late for school, but then I realized why? if I have vamp speed, so I don't need to, oh and did I mention I'm a vampire. ;)
__________________________________________________heyy guys ahhh so how did you like this? it's just the introduction of Adeline and Ethan's pov so yea the next chapter will be the actual chapter 1 so stay tuned for that ok bye guys ILYSM
Oh and were so close to 200 reads on Bullied by G.D. So excited I honestly can't thank you guys enough!!
(Oh and this series/story is based off of The Vampire Diaries I love that show so much just ask dolan_twins_4life but yea just wanted to make a story based off of it )