Part 41

Adeline's pov:

"Ok addy look, you just have to focus on the main thing, your meal." Ethan explains to me.

He's been training me for the past 3 days, and I honestly think I can say that I'm getting the hang of it.

"Focus on the prey, catch it off guard, and go for it. Got it?"

"Got it." I say getting into the position to sprint.

"Ok. One," I bend down. "Two," i breathe in and out. "Three," I get my mind prepared. "Go." He whispers and I flash off.

I touch the tree and smile at Ethan.

"There you go," he says walking up to me. "Now we just need to practice with actual prey."

"You want me to handle that brother?"

Ethan turns around to be faced with Grayson, who's leaning on the tree.

"No gray, I got this." Ethan says turning around.

"Come on e, do you not trust me?"

Ethan looks at gray. "No, that's the point." He turns back to me.

"Why not?"

Ethan rolls his eyes and turn to Grayson.

"You were taught wrong, with human. I don't want her to learn like that. She doesn't want to learn like that."

"And how do you know huh? Did you even bother to ask her what her opinion on this was?"

I see Ethan shake his head while Grayson walks up to me.

"Do you want to feed off human blood or rabbit blood?"

"Adeline." Ethan says.

"I'm sorry Grayson. I just don't think I can stand killing an innocent soul."

"But you don't have to. Look I'll show you the right way."

"Grayson she said no." Ethan says gripping onto Grayson's hand, which is grabbing mine.

"If there's a way to feed off a human without draining and killing them, I'm sure she'd like to know. Right Adeline?"

They both turn to me.

"Um- I guess."

Ethan scoffs.

"Fine, you win. But I swear to god if you do anything to hurt her mentally I will kick your ass little brother." Ethan says getting in Grayson's space.

"Woah woah, personal space brother." Grayson chuckles.

Ethan shakes his head while coming to me keeping eye contact with Grayson.
When he's in front of me he faces me, cups my cheeks, and smashes our lips together. They move in sync. He pulls away and looks at Grayson, smirking.
Grayson rolls his eyes while putting his hands on his hips.

"Are you done?" He says.

"Yea I'm done, I'll be back in 20minutes." Ethan says walking off.

Grayson sighs and walks up to me.

"Ok Adeline look, we want to feed off human blood, not some old rabbit right?" I nod my head. "After all human blood is the best blood," I follow him as he walks around me in a circle. "Only thing is, you don't want to kill them. Lucky for you I know just how to do that. You can still feed and not kill, so it's two for the price of one." He stops and smiles at me.

"Ok." I sigh.

———

"Don't move." Grayson compels the girl he snatched.

"Ok Adeline, it's really simple," he walks up behind me. "You just need to know when to stop."

"Well when will I know?" I ask staring at the girl.

"You'll know." He whispers in my ear.

I breathe out.

"Just focus," he says quietly. I bend down and he copies my action. "Your hungry, starving, you haven't ate all day and you stumble upon this beauty," he whispers referring to the girl in front of us. "You compel her just like I did, or if you want to have fun with it you don't," I nod my head. "I suggest to have fun with it and don't compel, they taste so much better when they try to fight you," he chuckles deeply. "Just imagine sinking your fangs into her pretty little neck, the taste of her sweet, sweet blood, draining her from her blood," he whispers in my ear deeply, I begin to breathe heavily getting impatient. "Do it Adeline," I feel the veins forming under my eyes, my fangs coming out of my gums as my breathe hitches at the smell of the blood flowing through her veins. "Just do it."

That's all it takes for me to flash up to her. She flinches and I stop in front of her looking into her eyes.

"Try to resist me." I compel her. She starts squirming and screaming. "gahhhh!" I yell then sink my fangs into her neck. I hear her bloody yells. Screaming for help. Pleading me to stop. But I just couldn't, I couldn't resist this taste of fresh, human blood. It was so much better than a damn blood bag or some rabbit. Grayson was right. This was so much better and so much more fun. I feel the girls body go limp and her blood starting to run out.

"Adeline." I hear Grayson but ignore him until I get every last drop of blood from her body.
"Adeline cut it out." He comes up to me but I growl and push him so he went flying to a tree. I hear him groan in pain, but I don't care, I was enjoying myself.

"Adeline..." I hear a familiar voice say in disbelief.

I stop and take my fangs out of the flesh looking up to see Ethan standing from a far. His face in pure shock and disappointment. I drop the body to the ground causing a thump to be heard.
I come back to my senses and take a look at my surroundings. Grayson laid back on a tree gripping his side. I look down to see a girls body that I don't even know, dead beneath me. Then Ethan, giving me a look of defeat.

"Has it already been 20 minutes?" Grayson breathes out.

what did I do....

______________________________________ :O lmao what'd you guys think? Also, I've read your guys comments on my last chapter, and I've decided to end this book and start a sequel of their life after high school. Don't worry I won't be ending it that soon. There's still some shit that needs to be taken care of in this book lmao. But there definitely will be a sequel:)
Leave me some comments about what you thought, it motivates me to keep writing chapters for you guys when I read your opinions. Until next time Peace✌🏼❤️