Part 37

Ethan's pov:

Fuck, that's it. I thought.

At the speed of light, I flipped us over. I hovered over Adeline and ran a finger down her cheek, tucking a strand of curly dark hair behind her ear. She smiled, her dark brown eyes twinkling.

Adeline's pov:

I attached my lips to his while running my hands up his muscled arms. Ethan moved down to my neck, littering love bites. I ran my hands down his back, I could feel each individual muscle.

My new senses allowed me to feel the blood running through him and his heartbeat through the tip of my fingers. Time seemed to slow down as my ears tuned into his heartbeat; it was so comforting to listen to. I knew what I wanted.

I cupped his cheeks, " I want you, Ethan." I said, looking deeply into his pale green eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "I don't want you to feel like--"

I cut him off by attaching my lips to his, "I'm sure," I said. I caught him off guard by using my speed to push him up against the wall. I ripped his shirt in two and threw it aimlessly across the room. I left kisses starting at his jaw then, I dropped to my knees and finished at his waistband. I tuned into his heartbeat again. It was beating so much faster. I smirked to myself. I pulled down his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

I looked up, Ethan nodded giving me the permission I was waiting for. I pulled down his boxers and held his member in my hand, pumping him slowly. The nerves started to kick in.

What if I'm not good at this?
What if he doesn't like it?

He let out a small groan which shut down my worries. I left an innocent kiss on his tip. I could hear him release a harsh breath. I looked up at him as I sucked on his tip. Ethan's eyebrows knitted together and he bit his bottom lip when I went deeper.

I pumped my hands as I took all of him into my mouth. I watched as Ethan's eyes drew back in pleasure. He let out another groan as I made circles around his sensitive tip with my tongue. I bobbed my head up and down increasing the speed. I took him out of my mouth licking him from the base of his shaft to the tip.

"Addy," Ethan said. He pulled me up from my knees and attached his lips to mine again. He lifted me up by my legs pushing my back against the wall. My back arched when he moved to my neck and found my sweet spot. Ethan took this opportunity to unclasp my bra and let it fall. He ran his hands up my body, outlining my curves.
He laid me down not breaking the kiss. He removed my pants in one swift motion, leaving me in my underwear. He looked at me as he slipped my underwear down my thighs.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded, biting my lip. "Positive. I want you, E."
He gave himself a few quick pumps before sliding into me.
The muscles in my lower stomach tightened, not used to the foreign feeling. I felt the muscles in my face scrunch up as I bit my lip and tried not to let out any unwanted noises.

My muscle loosened. I let out a light groan as all the hairs on my body stood up. Ethan's pace remained slow.
I opened my eyes.

"Faster," I said pulling Ethan's body closer to mine. He slipped his hands into mine and pinned my arms above my head as he increased his pace. I could feel his warm breathe on my neck.

"Fuck, Ethan," I moaned. I threw my head back, feeling Ethan's pace quicken. He released my hands as I ran them through his hair and tugging lightly.

I pulled him close to me again and felt daring. I brought out my fangs and left playful love bites on his neck. I watched how in seconds the wounds had closed and new skin grew. I smirked, leaving one more bite on the sweet spot I found earlier.
I felt the muscles in my stomach tighten as a knot began to form. My back arched. Ethan's thrusts slowed down. "Addy," He said. "I'm close."

I nodded and bit my lip as the knot in my stomach grew. I moaned Ethan's name while scrunching my eyebrows together. I knew I was close, too.

I ran my hands along Ethan's arm. His thrusts became sloppy as he let out a husky groan. "Ad- Addy," he faltered, throwing his head back.

I gripped onto the sheets feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head. Ethan kept going, finishing his high and bringing on mine. I felt the knot in my stomach release as I screamed Ethan's name.

He pulled out and left a trail of sloppy kisses from my jaw to the base of my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and giggled when he found my sweet spot. Ethan left me one sweet and innocent kiss on my lips. Our kisses felt natural.

Being with him felt natural.
Almost like I was made for him and he was made for me.

________________________________________________________ Adeline's first time, and their first time together :,)
I DEFINITELY CANNOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THIS AMAZING CHAPTER. THIS CHAPTER WAS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT WRITTEN BY THE ONE, THE ONLY vulgardolan   SHE GET'S ABSOLUTE FULL CREDIT FOR THIS WHOLE CHAPTER. THESE ARE HER WORDS AND HER IDEAS!! YOU GUYS SHOULD DEFINITELY CHECK OUT HER PROFILE AND HER BOOKS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY FOR SOME ODD REASON.