Part 4

Adeline's pov:
Today is my date with Grayson and I don't know what to wear. We are just going to the park, so maybe something casual. I was looking through my closet when I spotted the perfect outfit.

"Perfect." I say to myself and I get changed into it. I then do my normal make up, straighten then put some loose curls on my hair . (Her look)⬇️

 (Her look)⬇️

(Pretend her eyes are dark  brown😉)

It's 5:55 so I start walking to the park

It's 5:55 so I start walking to the park . Once I get their I search for Grayson and I found him he was sitting their on his phone then he looked up and spotted me he gave me a toothy smile and came up to me.

Grayson's pov:

I was on my phone fighting with Ethan about me asking out Adeline even tho I knew he liked her, but hey I made a move before he did so it's his fault. When I looked up I saw her, the most perfect girl in the world she looked stunning and adorable. I got up and started walking up to her she started walking up to me too once we got close enough we hugged.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey, wanna go sit on the swings?"

"Sure." She agrees.

We walk to the swings and I pretend it's a chair and scoot it back.

"Ma lady." I say while gesturing my hand to the swing she laughs at my joke and I chuckle but she plays along.

"Thank you kind sir."

She then sits on the swing in a fancy way and we just laugh. I like her she understands my humor and she goes along with my jokes, she's perfect . I couldn't stop staring at her she looked so perfect just sitting on the swing looking in the sun that made her dark brown eyes go a lighter shade of brown, the way her curls flow with the wind, she so beautiful. She turned around and noticed I was staring she laughed a little and I smiled.

"What?" she asked.
"You just- your perfect, your the most perfect girl I've ever seen in my lifetime." She started blushing and she looked so adorable.

I noticed myself leaning in and so was she our noses were touching our lips brushing against each other we closed our eyes ready for the connection but then I fall off my swing she gets scared and starts laughing.

"Are- you ok?" she says laughing.

"Yea." I say laughing but on the inside I wasn't.

I knew exactly what happened.

It was time for Adeline to go home so I dropped her off and said goodbye then I sped home.

Ethan's pov:

I was so happy with what I did it was hilarious if Grayson thinks he can steal Adeline from me well, he thought wrong (if you guys get this ily!!) I heard his car pull up, he slammed his car door, busted through the door and ran up the stairs into my room.

"What the hell!" Grayson yelled grabbing my shirt collar, lifting me off the bed and slamming me to the wall.

"What was that for?" I said but I already knew.

"You ruined my chance of kissing Adeline! What the hell man."

"Well Grayson you see I laid eyes on Adeline first, so that means I get Adeline not you not some random guy from our school ME!" I said pointing to myself.

"Your being a bitch do you know that Ethan, and your being so fucking selfish!"

"Well I know my reasons of being selfish and Adeline is my reason of being selfish ok, so if you even think that your going to get a shot with Adeline then there's definitely something wrong with your head!"

With that I pushed his hands off my collar, pushed him and walked out the room. Who the hell does he think he is trying to steal Adeline from me. seriously.
________________________________________________________HEY GUYSS , SO I UPDATED AHH SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND THIS PAST WEEK WAS TEST WEEK SO I HAD TO STUDY BUT I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS PROBABLY CRAP BUT ILL DEFINITELY TRY HARDER NEXT TIME Peace!✌🏼❤️