Part 8

Ethan's pov:
"How dare you compel Adeline!" I yelled at Grayson as we were entering the house.
"Come on brother you can admit that you wanted to do it since the minute you laid your eyes on her."
"I would never compel a girl to love me not even Adeline, I want a girl to fall in love with me because she truly does."
"Mhmm well I'm going to bed, night bro." Grayson said giving me a salute as he was walking up the stairs to go to his bedroom. Does he really think he's just goona get away with this?! I ran up to him with my vamp speed and pushed him against the wall with my arm on his chest , he groaned from the harsh contact. "Listen here Grayson if you ever EVER compel Adeline for the wrong reasons again I will rip your heart out and not think twice about it." I said seriously. Grayson was staring at me he came closer to me and opened his mouth to say something
"Then go ahead." He simply said. I just stayed looking at him. "Haha you don't have the balls to do i-" I cut him off by sticking my hand into his rib cage and gripping his heart but not taking it out.
"MMMM"he groaned and arched his back in pain. I got closer to his face tilting my head a little bit "Now if you ever question my actions again I will prove you wrong brother, you got that?" "Mhmm" Grayson said quickly nodding his head. I then pulled my hand out of his rib cage without his heart, He let out a huge breath of relief and just went upstairs with his vamp speed, I just went upstairs to get so rest.

Adeline pov:
Skip Sunday
Next morning.
.Monday.I woke up and felt weird it's almost as if I felt different. I got up and walked to my bathroom mirror and just stared at myself for a while then turned on the cold tap and splashed my face with water, dried my face, then looked at myself again. I feel so different in a way. I decided to just let it go and get ready for the day.
I got ready and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was in a messy bun but my hair was natural which is curly so it had bumps but I thought it looked cute. My makeup was simple natural. And I just wore sweats with a crop top and white converse.

 And I just wore sweats with a crop top and white converse

I honestly didn't give two shits about how I looked I just wasn't feeling it today I don't know why

I honestly didn't give two shits about how I looked I just wasn't feeling it today I don't know why. I went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast but I didn't see anything all I saw was a letter from my mom it read.
    Adeline it's mom I had to leave to work a little more earlier today and I woke up late so I didn't have time to cook you anything I'm sorry pumpkin, I left you some money to go get breakfast somewhere before school if you want.
                             I love you, Mom<3.
I let out a sigh and crumbled up the paper then threw it. I decided to text Ethan and ask if he wanted to come with we still had a hour till school it was barely six o'clock.
*messages*
Adeline💕: Hey eth Idk if your awake but if you are do you want to come and grab something to eat and maybe gray can come along aswell. x

Ethan❤️:Hey and yea we would love too we'll be over in a few.x

Adeline💕:kk. x

I decided to just wait in the living room until Ethan texted me that he was outside.
A few minutes later...
My phone buzzed and it was a text from Ethan saying he was here. I got up grabbed my bags and was out the door I saw Ethan's black Ferrari and I could see he's in the drivers seat wearing all black as usual and I can see he's on his phone the light on his phone reflecting back at him and I'm guessing gray is in the back seat because the passenger seat is empty. I walk up to the car and got in
"Good morning Dolans." I said "oh so we're going with the last names now huh?" Ethan said making me giggle.
"Well in that case good morning Rose."
"OH GOD.!" I yelled making us laugh. I turned back and saw gray he looked not amused
"hey gray." I said calmly
"hey" he simply said. Wonder what's wrong with him, Ethan put the car on drive and we went to the pancake house.
After school bcz I can😂

Ethan's pov:
We got back home from a boring day of school and I felt like if we weren't alone in the house. I walked down the stairs slowly and I saw none other than Klaus the master of all vampires. But what was he doing here?
"Mhm" I cleared my throat so he could look at me he turned around from the fire place he had a glass of my bourbon in his hand  and looked at me with that stupid devilish smirk. He placed the glass of bourbon down and started walking up to me
"Well well well if it isn't Ethan grant Dolan." He said with his British accent taking steps closer to me while I took some back. "What.are.you.doing.here" I said through gritted teeth."
"Oh come on Ethan why are you moving back, I don't bite." He said as he smiled with his fangs clearly showing.
"Cut the crap why are you hear." "Well Ethan I'm just hear to check if any vampires are sticking to the rules you know making sure no vampire is in love with a human or falling for one." He said looking at me
"well why are you here?" I asked "well Ethan I've been informed that you have been seen watching over and protecting a human, would you care to explain that to me?" He asked
"is it wrong that I just want to care for someone and don't want someone to get hurt?"
"Actually Ethan yes yes it is because soon enough you will fall in love with that human and stuff will happen and then boom there goes a baby and then if I find out which I will then poof will go your life, that human, and the baby." He explained.
"Well that'll never happen she's just a friend." I lied.
"So what's this 'friends' name." "Why do you want to know?" "Reasons" he simply said
"I'm not goona tell you her name." I was about to walk out when he ran up to me and pushed me up against a wall.
"You are going to tell me who SHE IS!"
"AHHHH" I screamed out in pain as he had a hold of my heart and could rip it out in any second. "WHAT.IS.HER.NAME!!" He said each time getting a better grip on my heart making me yell out in pain.
"GGAHHHHH."
"Adeline." I heard someone say, "Her name is Adeline." Klaus pulled his hand out of my chest leaving my heart we both turned around and saw...

_________________________________________________________HEYY GUYS!!! So another chapter I hope it's interesting enough but we have a new character 'Klaus' the head of all vampires you guys will get a picture soon enough maybe the next chapter. Anyways bye guys I love you new chapter sometime this week.