Part 9

Klaus⬆️ yess from TVD and originals.

Ethan's pov:
Adeline...
no.
"You must be Adeline." Klaus said walking up to her
"Yes I am." Adeline said confidently. Klaus was in front of her playing with her hair and staring at her, my poor baby looked so uncomfortable.
"She really is a beauty Ethan." Klaus said staring at her "Get.away.from.her." I said through gritted teeth.
"Oh but why she's so beautiful and-" he stops talking to sniff her scent he has a shocked expression then sniffs her scent again.
"hmm her scent it's it's umm not like any other human scent her scent is....extraordinary." Klaus says.
"Why are you calling me human aren't you human?" Adeline asked confused
"ha hahahaha oh my god." Klaus says turning to me
"you haven't told her have you?" I just looked down
"oh wow Ethan I thought you would've told her by now I mean, after all you two seem very close." Klaus said walking over to me
"Wait what's happening?" Adeline asks making me and Klaus turn to her
"what are up guys talking about?" As Adeline said this Klaus went up to her with his camp speed making Adeline flinch and scoot back
"H-how did you do that?!" Adeline asks frightened
"oh sweetie," Klaus says while stroking her hair which filled me with anger
"your little boyfriend here," he got cut off my Adeline
"he's not my boyfriend."
"Ooo feisty." Klaus says laughing "well your friend over here is not a human he is a supernatural being as I am myself ."
"What are you trying to say?" "What I'm trying to say is that Ethan is a vampire." Klaus says at this point Adeline is scared she is so frightened I can tell her heart beat just picked up a lot "Awww poor little innocent Adeline is scared."
"I'm not scared" Adeline said trying to sound brace
"oh nonsense I can hear your heartbeat pick up." Klaus says only making her heart beta pick up faster.
"Awe don't worry I won't hurt you. You are also extraordinary Adeline." Klaus says circling around Adeline
"what do you mean?" Adeline asked
"yea what do you mean?" I asked as well
"Well you see Adeline doesn't have a regular human scent she has a remarkable, sensational scent, which can only mean one thing." Klaus pauses before turning around and saying "Adeline had a doppelgänger." I was shocked how could Adeline have a doppelgänger she didn't have any supernatural smells, why couldn't I smell her?
"Why couldn't I smell her?" I asked
"well the only way is if a witch was cloaking her smell."
"But we don't have a witch I don't even think Adeline has any connection with witches."
"Bri." Adeline said
"what?"
"Brianna, when we were kids she told me she could lift things with her hands and she found a book of spells in her basement I didn't believe her."
"And who is this Brianna?" Klaus asked
"She's my friend." Adeline said "mmm well would you look at that your little bestie is trying to protect you, well guess what you can never be protected from me. Sure she can put a cloaking spell on you and Ethan wouldn't be able to notice your scent, but I on the other hand am the alpha of all vampires nothing can pass me."
Klaus started walking towards Adeline and sniffed her Adeline got stiff
"Klaus stay away from her.!" I demanded
"oh come on Ethan don't tell me you never wanted to drink out of Adeline's neck."
"Stop it Klaus."
"Tell me don't you ever just look at her neck and think I would love to drain her from her blood, or is a rabbit enough for you."
"I SAID STOP."
"IMAGINE WHAT HER BLOOD TASTES LIKE!"
"I SAID STOP!" Right as I said that klaus sunk his teeth into Adeline's neck
"AHHHH"she screamed, he then pulled them out licking his lips and then he bit into his wrist and put it up to her mouth so she can drink his blood.
"MMMM"Adeline yelled in disgust while trying to remove his hand but he was to strong for her. I ran up to him with my vamp speed and pushed him Off of her causing Adeline to fall on the ground holding her neck. "What did you do to her."
"Don't worry she'll only turn if she dies in the next 24 hours, all you have to do is make sure nothing happens to your precious little human." That's the last thing Klaus said before he flashed out of the house. I looked down at Adeline she was on the floor looking at me shocked. "Here let me help you up." I said as I was goona help her get up but she just pushed me away and got up herself and went to the restroom, I followed her. I got in and she was going through my drawers trying to find something. I walked up to a cabinet and pulled out bandaids "is this what your looking for?" I asked wiggling the box around "yes, thank you." She says as she took the box and got one out "here let me put it on" I said going to her
"no I got it"
"let me just-"
"I got it."
"Adeline come on I can help-"
"I SAID I GOT IT!" Adeline yelled I just stepped back. She sighed "I'm sorry it's just why didn't you tell me Ethan I thought we were that close to the point where we could tell eachother anything."
"Adeline I know but this was different than telling you my crush this is my whole life secret nobody can know that Grayson and I are vampires, it's too risky."
"Ethan you could trust me with anything you know that right." She said while grabbing my face with both of her hands making me look into her eyes. They were so beautiful every single feature on her face was... stunning how her cheeks were chubby they were cute, she didn't have that much of a jawline but that doesn't matter in my eyes and her eyes were so beautiful even tho they were dark brown you can tell just by looking into her eyes that she has been through a lot her eyes tell a story its crazy, and her lips don't even get me started they weren't too big but weren't too small she was perfect in my eyes. I just wanted to kiss her but I knew I couldn't that would be breaking the rules and I can't have us get killed just because I love her and I don't even know if she has the same feelings back. We kept on staring at each other then I found myself leaning in and she was also leaning in we were inches away from each others faces our noses rubbed against each other but then I snapped back into reality and knew the risk I was taking so I just moved my head to the side and cleared my throat, she looked upset.
"Um do you want me to drop you off?" I asked her  didn't know what else to say
"u-um yea *she looks down then back up at him* yea that would be great .she's hurt now.

__________________________________________________Heyyyy guys!!! So Klaus bit Adeline Ethan just has to make sure she doesn't die someone how within the next 24 hours. Ethan and Adeline almost kissed but Ethan knew he would be taking a risk just by kissing her so he didn't do it. Do you guys ship Ethan and Adeline #Ethaline or #Grayline??
Word count: 1225