Part 33

Adeline's pov:

I breathe in the fresh air as my eye lids start to open.
When they do I see Ethan and Grayson, both passed out on the ground.
I try to get up but, I'm strapped down to a chair outside of the cell their in.
Who would do this? I think.

"That would be me dear."

I quickly turn my head to see Klaus, still in Grayson's body.

"You know what I don't get?" I say.

"What love?"

"How your in Grayson's body, yet Grayson is right there."

"Oh sweetie, I'm not in Grayson's original body, although, I could've done that. I didn't. This is just a replica of his body."

I stare at him in anger.

"Also, why us? Why are you taunting us? Out of all the vampires that are out in the world. You just had to choose Ethan and Grayson's lives to mess around and taunt with? I just don't get it." I say.

"Well Adeline, I don't see any other vampires falling in love with a mortal. I don't know why these two dumb wits decided to let themselves fall in love with a human blood bag." He says walking to a table.

The table was full of torture mechanisms. A lot of them.

"What are those for?" I panic.

"These," he says grabbing a really sharp knife.
"These are for you doll." He smiles.

I look at him in shock. Tears forming at the brim of my eyes.

"Awe," he says as a tear rolls down my cheek. He places his hand against my cheek, catching and wiping the tear with the pad of his thumb.
"Don't worry this won't hurt, well, maybe just a tad." He says laughing.

Ethan and Grayson stir.
Their starting to wake up.
They both sit up rubbing their eyes, inspecting their surroundings. Once they figure it out they look up at Klaus and I. Shock filling their expressions.

"Oh look the three musketeers are all up and awake." Klaus says referring to Ethan, Grayson, and I.

"Let her go." Ethan says, his voice raspy.

"No."

"Klaus," Ethan stops to cough roughly.
"Please," he swallows.
"Let her go." He finishes.

He's so weak. That vervain is still in his system, and it's making him weak.

"Thanks for saying please, but I'm still not gonna let her go." Klaus says smiling.

Grayson is just staring off into nothing.

"Grayson?" Ethan shakes him lightly.

He doesn't move.

"Gray?" He says again.

Still he doesn't move.

"What did you do to my brother you British fuck!"(no offense if your British I love you all:,)!!) He yells, his voice strained. He starts coughing again.

"Well you see that's one strike Ethan." klaus says before grabbing the sharp knife and cutting a deep cut up my thigh.

"gahhhh!" I yell out. The pain was too much. It hurt like hell.

"Klaus stop this!" Ethan yells.
"Please what did she ever do to you!"
"Don't hurt her because I decided to fall in love with her. Please klaus don't!" Ethan coughs.

Ethan's pov:

"Oh I'm not doing this to punish her. No, I'm doing this to punish you."