Part 12

Ethan's pov:
We had arrived at the party, me and Adeline were walking up to the door when it was opened by two seniors making out like crazy. Me and Adeline followed them with a look of disgust and awkwardness while they trailed down the sidewalk going who knows where, when we turned back there was the senior aka the one who started this whole thing.
"Hey Adeline right?" He asked her while bumping to the music.
"Um y-yea that's me." Adeline says not feeling to comfortable.
"Well you know Adeline if you ever need someone to take care of you I'm here if you know what I mean." The senior said while smirking.
"Ok that's enough Adeline lets go find bri." I said grabbing Adeline's waist and squeezing through the crowded dance floor or shall I say living room floor.

We found bri but she was with another guy at the bar clearly intoxicated. She turns to see us.
"Omg Adeline, Ethan!" She yelled while running to us sloppily. You could already tell she was not in her right state of mind.
This is going to be a long night.

Adeline's pov:

"Come get a drink with me" bri says pulling my arm. I try to hold back by gripping onto Ethan's arms.
"No bri I'm not really in the mood." I said trying to deny her offer.
"Did I ask you? No so come just have one drink Adeline." She begged.
I looked at Ethan and he looked back down at me due to our height difference.
"Come one Adeline its just one drink it's not going to hurt you."
I looked back at Ethan, at this point I had let go of his arm.
"This is totally your call Adeline." Ethan said, but I can tell he didn't want me to take the offer.
"I'm sorry bri I'm just not really in the drinking mood tonight." I said
"Ok fine I'm going to go back to drinking." She said stumbling back to the bar
"Ok, have fun I guess." I said laughing.
I turn expecting to see Ethan but except I don't see him.
"Ethan?" I say looking around for him.
"ETHAN!" I yelled trying to see if I could find him through the crowd of people. I finally see an army green bomber jacket. I feel so relieved.
"Oh my god Ethan I thought I lost you I was panicking for a second." I start rambling but as I turn him around it's not Ethan it's some other guy from our school and he looked confused.
"Oh I'm so sorry I thought you were someone else." I say, I proceed to try and look for him hearing a faint 'ok' from the guy.
Where could he have possibly gone in a matter of seconds?
Well he is a vampire. Shit I'm lost in the middle of the dance floor.
I don't know where to look I'm just turning and turning trying to scope out the place trying to look for Ethan but he's no where to be seen. As I'm looking I bump into a familiar face, but I just couldn't rap my finger around who he was.
"Did you miss me love?" He says in his British accent.
"I'm sorry who are you again?" I ask as politely as possible
"Oh darling you couldn't have forgotten about me." He said
"No I really don't have a clue who you are." I said again not trying to sound rude
"Now I just really want to know something." He says
"And what is that?"
"Where your little boyfriend is."
"My boyfriend? What boyfriend I don't have a boyfriend."
"Oh well of course you do, Ethan."
How the hell does he know I hang out with Ethan? How does he know we were at this party? He looks way older than any of us in this room, and I'm barely realizing that. Then it hit me.
"Klaus." I blankly said but as I said that I turned to him only to see him smiling.
"Miss me love?" He said
I tried to make a run for it but as I tried to he snaked his arms around my waist and injected me with something putting me to sleep. And in those last few seconds all I saw was pure black darkness taking over me.

Ethan's pov:

While Adeline was talking with bri my phones buzzed and I got a text message from.....Klaus. I decided to go outside and leave Adeline with bri.

Klaus: Wow, Adeline, Adeline, Adeline she's so precious isn't she? It would be a shame if something were to happen to her or if someone where to take her don't you think?

Me: What do you want Klaus.

Klaus: oh well I just want Adeline Ethan that's all.

Me: you better keep your filthy hands away from Adeline Klaus.

Klaus: I'm afraid I can't do that Ethan.

Me: why?! Why can't you just leave us alone Klaus?

Klaus: you already knew that Adeline was special she has a doppelgänger which means her blood is special and pure. There isn't any other type of blood out there, therefore, I need her.

Me: you don't need her for shit Klaus! you just want to take advantage of her!

Klaus: well don't you? Your always around her don't you ever feel your blood pumping while your around her? Don't you feel your veins under your eyes coming into sight? Can't you feel your fangs coming out? Don't you ever just want to sink your fangs and wipe her clear of her ever so pure blood?

Me: no I would never take advantage of Adeline. Not all of us are selfish pricks like you.

Klaus: Ooo wrong answer Ethan I guess I'm going to have to teach you a lesson about respecting the top vampire.

Me: what are you up to?

Klaus: let's just say you should really be aware of your precious Adeline.

Me: leave her out of this Klaus!
Me: she never did anything to you!
Me: she doesn't deserve this!
Me:Klaus?
Me:KLAUS ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE!"

At this point I rushed inside the house full of intoxicated, horny teenagers and was on the look out for Adeline, except I couldn't find her anywhere.
"SHIT!" I yelled kicking the counter putting a dent on it.
Right then and there I got a message from Klaus.

Klaus: she's just so fragile and pure it would be so tragic if anything were to happen to her don't you think Ethan?

Me: Klaus I swear to fucking god if you lay a hand on her I will kill you!

Klaus: well it's too late for that now.

I didn't even get a chance to reply because I got another message from Klaus.

Klaus: New picture message
Loading...
Loading..
Loading.

It was a picture of Adeline laying down in a bed and Klaus was next to her with his hand on her cheek, she was unconscious. My poor princess.

Me:Klaus I swear to god if you make her do anything against her will I will rip you into shreds.

Klaus: oh she's awake sorry Ethan I got to go.

Me:No Klaus!
Me:Don't hurt her
Me: Klaus I swear to god if you do anything to her I will end you!

And with that I was on the look out for Adeline.

___________________________________________________Heyyy guys I promised a double update so here it is!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because I enjoyed writing it. So they went to the party but some complications went down, Klaus the big bad top vampire is back to haunt them but this time he took the one thing that mattered to Ethan the most, and trust me Ethan won't stop until he finds Adeline. And we're almost at 1k reads on this book too ahhhhh im so excited I appreciate you guys so much I love you guys❤️❤️❤️