Part 42

Ethan's pov:

I couldn't believe my eyes. Adeline drained a human of their blood. completely drained her, ripped her neck off, and she seemed like she like it.
No.
No I don't want her to be like me when I'm the ripper. It's not gonna happen.

I look over to Grayson, still on the ground laying against a tree.
Anger boils up inside me as I see his face. Pretending to be shocked. This is what he wanted all along.

"You." I finally say. "Your the one liable for all this, aren't you?" I say walking up him. 

He doesn't say a word and just stares at me.

"Aren't you!" I raise my voice, coming closer to his face.

"Alright, can we just calm ourselves-"

"Calm ourselves?" I cut him off. "Calm ourselves Grayson? Seriously, that's all you can say right now. You made her drain that human didn't you?"

"No I-"

"This is what you wanted all along isn't it? To teach her your dirty little ways, huh?"

"No eth-"

"You just has to let her indulge all the blood in that girls body didn't you?"

"Eth-"

"You couldn't do anything about it right? You just sat there and watched. And you couldn't get up because Adeline pushed you way to hard right?" I say emphasizing the word way. "Because you couldn't handle being pushed around by a girl."

"Ethan that's enough, I'm done taking all your bullshit! You don't know what really happened. You just gathered all that information based on what you saw." He says.

I stay quiet and listen to whatever he's about to say.

"I'll admit at first I did want her to consume all that blood. I wanted her to know the difference of limiting yourself and of not. But when I saw her actually repeating my mistakes, a switch in my head just instantly turned on and I knew that I didn't want her to go through that. So I tried to stop her, but she wouldn't let me, she wanted more, and the more she got the more she wanted in return. She ended up throwing me back into a tree, I hurt my side pretty badly. I was trying to heal it in time, but I don't heal quickly. All I could do was watch my mistakes happen all over again, bit by bit, piece by piece, right in front of me. And I feel terrible E, I really do. Because I don't want her to live like that, I don't want anyone to live like that, especially Adeline. Please bro you have to believe me." Grayson pleads.

I cross my arms around my chest, I look at Adeline. All the blood on her mouth the dismembered body on the floor in front of her. She can't live like this, ever.

I sigh and slowly walk up to Adeline.

"Is this true?" I say looking down at her.

She nods her head looking down.

"Hey," I put my finger under her chin making her look at me.
"Your ok?" I ask. She nods her head again.
"That's all that matters, ok?"

"Ok." Her voice comes out raspy.

"Come here." I say opening my arms.

She comes closer to me and wraps her arms around my waist while mine rest on her shoulders.

"Please don't tell me you enjoyed that." I whisper into her ear.

"At first I did a little, but after seeing the body and your expression, I just couldn't imagine myself living everyday life like that." She says looking up at me. "So no, I didn't enjoy that."

I smile lightly and pull her back into our hug.

I'm just glad we're ok.

_______________________________________ Hope you guys enjoyed. Sorry it's short, I haven't been motivated to continue writing this book, so it's hard to actually think and create new chapters.
Leave some comments, I love reading your guys feedback. It motivates me to keep writing these chapters for you guys. Peace ✌🏼❤️