Part 26

Ethan's pov:

5 hours.

I have been watching Adeline sleep for 5 hours.
She hasn't woken up yet, ever since her and Grayson's encounter.
I can't believe he would do that, especially to Adeline.
She was the one who cared for him even at his worst. I'm sure she still cares about him.
He's taking her love and support for granted and it ticks me off.
I love her so much, seeing her go through this because of me makes me feel so shitty.
I could've protected her, I should've protected her.
I could've stopped all this, I should've stopped all this.
I could've done so many things to avoid this, but with just my luck this still happens. Bad luck follows vampires everywhere we go, it's common, and it sucks.

I watch as her back goes up and down from her sleep.
I can feel my eyes starting to droop and my mind easing off to a calmer place.
When I hear loud rattles.

"ALRIGHT GET UP!" I hear Grayson's voice making me jump.

"Oh did I scare my brother, I'm so sorry Ethan, haha just kidding." He says going to Adeline's cell.

"Grayson if you do some fucked up shit to her I swear to god!" I yell.

"What can you do man."

I groan as I watch his every move carefully.

He stops in front of her cell and kneels down staring at her back.

"Isn't she just precious?" He says looking back at me then back to her.

"princess." Grayson whispers.

"Princess." Grayson says.

"Princess!" He yells making Adeline jump up from her sleep, freighted.

"There's my princess." He says lowly while smirking.

Adeline makes a disgusted face at Grayson.

Grayson turns around and looks around.

"Oh, was that face for me? Well thank you sweetheart, I appreciate your affection."

"It wasn't affection you asshole." Adeline replies bluntly.

"Woah, getting a little feisty there aren't we?"

Adeline just turns away.

Adeline's pov:

"Oh don't turn away princess, I wanna see your beautiful little face." Grayson says.

I keep my head turned.

I hear him sigh.

"Come on princess don't get Grayson angry." He says.

Why the hell is he talking about himself in 3rd person.

I keep my head turned away from him.

Then all of a sudden I feel a tight grip on my jaw and someone harshly force my face to turn to meet with theirs.
Grayson.

"Why do you disobey me?" He whispers harshly.

"Why are you doing this? What did I ever do to you Grayson! All I've ever done was be there for you and this is how you repay me?!" I go off.

He stares at me, his nostrils flaring, his forehead sweating, his grip loosens. 

He gets up and goes to Ethan's cells and squats down whispering something to him.

"What the fuck Grayson no!" Ethan yells.

"Shhhh." Grayson says then continues to whisper.

"There is no way I'm doing that Grayson." Ethan whispers but I can still hear.

"No! -Grayson why would you make me do that! - No Grayson I swear to god if you do- No Grayson!"

Grayson flashes to my cell, unlocks it, grabs my arm harshly and flashes me to Ethan's cell.
He throws me in there making me hit the side of my leg.

"Ahhhhh!" I Yelp grabbing onto the side of my leg, squeezing it while my eyes are shut by the pain.

Ethan quickly rushes over to my side.

"Grayson what the fuck is your problem?!"

"Oh Ethan look at what I have." Grayson says making me open my eyes.

Ethan and I turn around to Grayson.
Oh no.
He's holding a blood bag.
Ethan hasn't eaten for like 2 days.

Those veins come up from his under eyes, his eye color changing to a black reddish color, his fangs coming out.

He flashes to the cell where Grayson is reaching out for the blood bag.
Grayson takes steps back so Ethan won't reach it making him go even more crazy for some blood.

"Why would you want this blood bag when you have a perfectly fresh one right behind you brother." Grayson says making Ethan turn to me.

I scoot back.

Ethan turns his head to the floor.

"No." He says swallowing his saliva.

"Come on brother just one drink."

"I said no Grayson." Ethan says.

"Oh come on Ethan look at how pretty her neck is."

"Stop it Grayson." Ethan chocked out trying so hard to keep himself in control.

I hear a splatter making me look at the floor to see blood and Grayson squatting next to it.
He put blood on the ground to make Ethan loose it.

"Can't you just smell that delicious smell Ethan, do you not want to drink it?" Grayson says as Ethan stays squatted down just staring at the splatter.

"Come on Ethan it won't hurt you to just have a little taste would it?" Grayson says making Ethan swallow hardly.

"Come on brother." Grayson says making Ethan suck the blood out of the bag.

He finished it within 10 seconds.

"You still hungry aren't you? A tiny little blood bag didn't fill you up did it?" Grayson says making Ethan nod.

"Well guess what Ethan? I have a prize for you." Grayson says quietly.
"If you look to your left," Grayson points to me making Ethan look at me.
His veins and fangs still out, blood all over his mouth.
"There is a perfect human sized blood bag just waiting for you to suck the life out of it," Ethan stares at me. I know this isn't him, it's the blood that's making him react like this, it's the blood that's causing him to make these decisions.
"So go." Grayson whispers making Ethan crawl up to me quickly.

I stay frozen as he sniffs my neck.

"Ethan please," he looked into my eyes.
"I love you."

He stares at me tilting his head.
That's when I feel a sharp pain my neck.

"AHHHH!"

____________________________________  Poor Ethan he doesn't have any self control when he's around blood but did you guys enjoy this chapter? Let me know in the comments. Speaking of please comment it really motivates me to keep writing these chapters for you guys. Anyways I love you guys and PEACE✌🏻️❤️