Part 21

Adeline's pov:
Today I woke up feeling content with everything. Ethan had his humanity back, Grayson and bri are safe, Klaus is dead, everything is perfect.

"Adeline!" I heard Grayson shout causing me to jump a little in the stool I was sitting on.

"Yea?" I said but it came out as a question.

"Can you come up here for a second." He said. I got up my seat and made my way up the red velvet colored stairs.

When I made it to the top I saw Grayson facing the mirror.

"Uh gray?" I asked. He turned around wearing black, his whole outfit was black.

"What do you think?" He asked lifting his arms up a little to be leveled with his torso and did a little spin while smirking.

"Um it's- it's nice I guess but, I don't think that's your style gray. At least not anymore." I say.

"And how would you know?" He snaps back at me.

"I don't but, you've just stopped wearing black for a long time, seeing you wearing it again is just weird that's all." I explain.

"We'll get used to it because I'm not changing back to that caring, warm hearted, affectionate, loving, considerate person anymore. I'm sticking to who I really am." He said.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Grayson, the badass, rebel, wreck less, fierce, risk taker, daredevil Grayson. That's who I really am." He said turning around while grabbing the collar of his leather jacket, folding it neatly.

I stare at him astonished but shake it off and just go downstairs to be greeted by a smiling Ethan.

"Hey Mr.Smiley." I tease.

"Hey." He says wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my cheek.

We were smiling at eachother when we heard the door slam from upstairs causing us to jump and look over at the stairs. Grayson. He looks at us scoffs, rolls his eyes, mumbles something after, then walks out the door slamming it again. I look at Ethan and he looks agitated.

"What's wrong? What did he say?" I ask. He shakes his head and starts to walk away.

"Hey," I softly say grabbing his arm causing him to stop in his tracks, he looks back at me. "What did he say?" I ask again.
He sighs before he starts speaking.

"He said that we shouldn't get too comfortable because we won't last long," he says, My face drops.
"But don't listen to him he doesn't know real love when he sees it." Ethan continues lifting up my arms from my sides and places them around his torso, then pulls me close resting my head on his chest rocking us side to side.

"Are you saying you love me?" I tease looking up at him. He turns red.

"I- I" he stutters.

"Haha I'm just messing with you E." I say resting my head back on his chest.

Grayson's pov:
I got in my car and started to head to the warehouse, I was meeting someone there. Throughout the whole ride i had my jaw clenched, I'm mad, I'm pissed, pissed at the fact that Ethan got the girl. Of course, that's always how it is, that's always how it has been, Ethan gets the girl and what does Grayson get...nothing, because Grayson isn't kind hearted, Grayson isn't lovable, Grayson isn't the better man, Grayson is bad for any girl. I'm never the first choice, and it pisses me off.
I'm here.

Once I arrived I took the key out of the ignition, put them in my pocket, get out of the car, close the door, then make my way into the warehouse. When I enter I see her standing there wearing her black leather jacket and jeans, black shirt, and her black stilettos, her dark brown hair curled as always.

"Hey" I say. She turns around and wow she looks so much like her.

"Hello there, Grayson."

_________________________________________________________heyyy guys omg who's she and what are she and Grayson planning? Who knows maybe you'll know next chapter. Anyways we HIT 3k READS LIKE WHAT?!?!?! I love you guys sm and I appreciate every single vote and comment you guys leave on my chapters, it really means a lot. Speaking of don't forget to comment it really motivates me to keep updating for you guys😊 okk bye guys I love you❤️

Word count:739
Sorry this chapter was so short I promise a longer and way way more interesting chapter next💕