Part 36

Ethan's pov:

"I remember everything e." She repeats.

"What do you remember?" I ask shifting her on my lap.

"I remember you compelling me to forget about that whole Ferris wheel thing when Grayson took me out on a date. And how you compelled me to forget you after you literally saved my life from Lucas."

"So that's the douche bags name."

"Ethan... I remember when gray-"

She was cut off by the door opening and closing.

"Hey e I think this will work." He says coming in with a girl.

He stops in his tracks to see Adeline on my lap.

"Adeline your- your awake." He says.
"Stay here and don't move." He compels the girl then makes his way in front of us.

Adeline gets up from my lap and stands in front of Grayson.
She just stares at him and he stares back not sure of what to do.
She sighs while shaking her head and turning around but then she unexpectedly turns around slapping Grayson in the face pretty hard.

"ooo." I say leaning back in the sofa with my face scrunched up.

"Why would you compel me to love you? I mean who does that? That is so wrong! That is so sick! Your so sick! Why would you even think to do something like that? Why would that idea even pop up in your mind?! Like 'oh let me compel Adeline's feelings for me' Like what?!" She yells getting tears in her eyes.

Grayson immediately pulls her in for a hug and she starts pouring tears.

"I'm so glad to be here, you have no clue Grayson." She says then her mood changes.

"No no! I hate you! I hate you! Your suck a dick! I hate you!" She yells banging on his chest.

"Shh." He says swinging them back and forth.

I stand up and Grayson transfers her to my chest. I feel Adeline wrap her arms around my waist and I wrap mine around her shoulders.

"What's wrong with me?" She mumbles into my chest.

"Your emotions are heightened, that's one of the few symptoms you get during this process." I explain rubbing her back.

"Process? What- what process?" She asks pulling away.

"Adeline, you-your transitioning into a vampire." I say.

Her eyes widen.

"I'm dead?" She asks.

I look at her sympathetically.

"I'm- I'm dead?!" She says scooting back, tears forming in her eyes.

"Adeline listen I know this is probably a lot to process right now but, you need to drink from her," I say pointing to the girl.
"Ok it's the only way the transition will be completed. If not then your completely dead." I explain.

"Ethan, I don't want to drink from someone I barely know. I don't wanna drink from any human at all."

"I know addy trust me. This isn't a choice, it's life or death. You either drink from her and live or don't and die," she looks at me then looks at the girl.
"Please addy, I can't spend a day without you. I don't want you to die." I say.

She looks at me and sighs.

"Only cause I love you." She says before flashing to the girl and sinking her fangs into her neck.

The girl screams for her life as Adeline sucks the blood out of her system.
She holds the girls neck as she keeps sucking, draining her of her blood.
I hear her groan.
I would be lying if I said I didn't find this kind of hot.

She lets go of the girls body making it fall limp on the ground.

She looks up breathing heavily.
We make eye contact.
She had blood dripping from her mouth.
She licks it off her lips and swipes the rest on the back of her hand.
Damn.

She looks down at the girl shocked.
She runs to the mirror in the living room and sees her reflection. A look of fear took over her eyes.

She touched the veins under her eyes and her fangs.
She was terrified.

"Oh my god." She says lightly touching her face as the veins start fading and her fangs go back to normal.

"I know, it's gonna take a while to get used to. But I will teach you everything you need to know ok? I'll teach you all the ropes around this whole thing. The lifestyle. I'll show you everything you need to know," she stared up at me. Sadness in her eyes.
"Ok?" She nods her head leaning into my chest.

I wrap my arms around her shoulders and lay my chin on top of her head.

                                ___

12:00pm

Adeline was getting ready to go to bed.
I decided it would be best to let her stay over while she tries to overcome her transition.
I told her mom that she's been staying with me lately because I've been dealing with some stuff, and I want her to be here with me. Her mom complied after a while of convincing and said she was sorry for whatever I was going through.

The door to the bathroom opened up to reveal Adeline.
She made her way over so she was standing next to the bed.
She stared at me smiling and smirking at the same time.
I stared back at her smiling like a geek.

"Yess?" I ask.

"Nothing, just never noticed how sexy you are without even trying." She said touching my hair.

I make a face of confusion as I look at her.

"Are you ok?" I laugh.

"I'm perfectly fine. I'm great even. You just look too hot right now."

"I'm just wearing sweats."

"Exactly."

"But I've worn this before."

"I know but you look extra extra hot tonight. I don't know what it is."

"Adeline."

She looks down at me.

"Are you sure your ok? You never act like this."

"I'm fine e. I'm complimenting you." She says straddling my lap.

Ok, wow.

"Woah babe." I say.

She looks at me smiling.

"What's wrong?" She asks innocently.

"No, noth-" I stop when I feel her moving beneath me.

She's turning me on.
What is this girl doing to me?

"A-Adeline." I try not to moan.

"Mhmm?" She hums.

I try to hold back as much as I can.

At this point she starts grinding and moving faster on me. Fuck.

She starts kissing my neck slowly and seductively.

Fuck, that's it.

________________________________________________________ SMUTINTHENEXTCHAPTER?!?!?!
WHATTT!!!!! Haha.