Girls night out

You're the one with the book, also here are some helpful tips
(Y/n) = Your name

(l/n) = last name

(n/n) = nickname

(f/b) = favorite book

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

I sat patiently in my seat waiting for my name to be called, I bit my lip as I nervously sat before my peers the principle talking. I know she's about to introduce me by the way she glanced back at me, I sighed and got up once she announced my name. I soon went up and as I the valedictorian of my class I told them how great our school year was and how we finally broke free....

.

.

.

~Four hours later~

"Common (y/n)! We have this totally awesome idea to celebrate our new found freedom!" Val said to me as I gulped nervously. "W-what do you mean val?" I asked nervously as I Rebecca came in holding my favorite book. "this book called (f/b) is really good" Rebecca said smiling at me and I smile back weakly. My friends were basically social elites and I was the nerdy book worm girl, I'll never understand what they see in me but I am happy they aren't using me like my childhood friend Chara did...

I sighed at the thought as Val pulled out a brochure for the Undertale casino and resort, I looked at it as it had three distinct areas. Snowdin, Waterfall, and Hotland not great names but they did look amazing to stay at but I thought we had to be 21 to rent out hotel rooms and party. I looked at Val and she seemed to have read my mind and smirked, "You only have to be 20 to get the room and gambling is 18 and up.....so since your turning 20 this weekend...we thought best way to introduce you to the world before college was a little vacation!" Val said to me.

I bite my lip softly but thought about, it seemed ridiculous but you know what fuck it. It looked to good not to go so well I guess live life to the fullest..."O-okay...l-lets spend a w-week there.." I said as Val and Rebecca smile and hugged me softly. "its okay if you back out later, we're still best friends no matter what.." Rebecca said to me and that made me smile, I got up and the three of us hug tight. "FREEDOM WEEK!" we shouted before each of us went to our homes to get ready for one crazy week.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like my newest story, let me know if ya want more!