Dance with me!

(Your POV)

After a couple of rounds I soon got up only for someone to spill alcohol all over my legging. I was about to yell at who ever did it but saw the most adorable little skeleton I've seen. I just wanted to squeeze his cheeks and hold him close. I looked at him as he looked like he was about to cry and I panic and held his hands. "H-hey it's okay! it's just leggings! I can just take them off in the bathroom and i'll be all better!" I said trying to calm the sensitive boy.

He seemed to perk up when I said that and quickly took me over to a restroom/ changing room. I smiled at him and went into the room and quickly removed the two dollar leggings and just threw them away. I've had them for like five years now they have served their purpose... I sighed and fixed up the make up my friends put on me and adjusted my dress before going out to meet my little friend.

 I sighed and fixed up the make up my friends put on me and adjusted my dress before going out to meet my little friend

When I came out his little eyes became stars somehow....."wowie you look so pretty!!!! N-not that you didn't look pretty before...." He blushed as he told me that. I couldn't help but giggle and kiss his little head. His eyes soon turned to hearts as he blushed more and even had a red kiss mark from my lipstick on his skull. I giggled more as he took my hand softly and lead me to some dance floor near the bar of the casino.

"M-my nickname is blueberry miss..." he said timidly and I smiled. "My names (Y/n)....nice to meet you blue" I said with a sweet smile. He smiled and acted so chivalrous and held out his hand before grabbing mine and kissing it softly.

"My lady may I have a dance?" Blue asked me and I nodded happily as we danced to some slow songs until my favorite song came on. I grin wildly as I grabbed blues hands and danced with him happily while singing to the song.

(Blueberry POV)

I smiled at (Y/n), she was so beautiful and amazing....I never want to part with her, but I know Sans and Edge are after her but this is war and I'm joining this little game!