The original three

(Your POV)

I took a deep breath as I waited for the boys to meet you in the lobby, the start of my crazy adventure. I laughed at the thought of one week ending up as almost a half a year, I couldn't help but relax and smile the thought of how if I didn't go I wouldn't have met these amazing friends or hell lets call them lovers since I've kissed them so many times before. I smiled at the memories we had all shared it felt good having all those memories and now here I was hoping to make more with them......

I happily waited for the five as one by one each came in looking confused as they all looked at one another. I soon took a deep breath as I looked at all my options, there was the comic, the bad boy, the sweetheart, the bratty prince and the amazing lover. I couldn't choose between any of them, but I had decided to go with the three I originally had fallen for... I sighed as I began to speak up "you all know why I am here..... and why I brought you here...". They gave me a confused look but nodded none the less. 

I gulped as I went up to the three I had originally fallen for, " I know this is selfish of me but I wanted you three more then the others.... You all treated me so great that I couldn't decide who to choose so I want you three" I said softly and with a loving smile. They look at each other before grinning wide and tackling me in a tight hug. I giggled as Blackberry pouted and stomped off as G just shrugged and told me to keep in touch, I nodded and smiled happily as I got what I wanted.....

 I giggled as Blackberry pouted and stomped off as G just shrugged and told me to keep in touch, I nodded and smiled happily as I got what I wanted

~Years later~

"common sweeties!" I yell as my six kids came running down in costume. I smiled as the all dressed as there favorite super heros and fantasy characters, I giggled as I dressed as Harley quinn from the movie suicide squad. It was adorable as I noticed my three husbands stare at me, I smiled at them as Sans was the joker, Edge was Diablo, and blueberry was deadshot. It was adorable until Edge had to ruin it by mumbling, "that's a milf I defiantly like fucking...".  I groaned softly as I shook my head but smiled as we head out for a night of fun and treats with our kids.