The original

(Your POV)

I took a deep breath as I waited for the boys to meet you in the lobby, the start of my crazy adventure. I laughed at the thought of one week ending up as almost a half a year, I couldn't help but relax and smile the thought of how if I didn't go I wouldn't have met these amazing friends or hell lets call them lovers since I've kissed them so many times before. I smiled at the memories we had all shared it felt good having all those memories and now here I was hoping to make more with them......

I happily waited for the five as one by one each came in looking confused as they all looked at one another. I soon took a deep breath as I looked at all my options, there was the comic, the bad boy, the sweetheart, the bratty prince and the amazing lover. I couldn't choose between any of them, but I had decided on the first man I had met. "I know who i'm going to pick... I know you're all great but I choose Sans...." I said as I looked at him with a smile. 

He gave a big grin as the others look disappointed but seemed happy for me, I smiled at the others and gave them a hug and apologized to them (even if they were the ones to start this whole fiasco).  I soon took Sans hand and looked forward to a life with the comic...

  I soon took Sans hand and looked forward to a life with the comic

~ Years Later~

"Happy Anniversary babe" I said as  I kissed him  while we lazily laid on our couch. He kissed back as he smiled, "thanks my punerific babe" he said with a cheesy grin. I rolled my eyes at that and got up and relaxed with my lazy bone bag of a husband that I just adored.