This means war

(Edge POV)

I saw a sweet piece of ass over at dirt bags table, I just had to come over and see if the front of her was just as fine as the backside of her. There were quiet a few patrons like that.....All sexy in the back but ugly as shit in the front.

I walked up to the girl and took a peak at her...God damn was she even better in the front!....stunning eyes, soft plump lips, amazing curves....

I looked up to see Sans frown as the doll turned around to face me as I spoke, "Hey doll why don't we ditch this game and got to where the real money is at....". I smirked at her as she tilted her head in confusion.

"Real money? Do you mean a harder game?" she asked and I shuttered inside. Such a virgin to these games, I couldn't wait to break her in....in more ways then one. I just smiled at her and held out my hand as an offer, "common doll it'll be a blast" I said.

She bit her lip and looked at me then Sans. "I'd love too but I think I'll stick to this game for now until I feel comfortable in the gambling pool..." She said to me as I retracted my hand.

"Alright doll, but my offer still stands...but here" I said as I hand her my number before talking again, "when you're ready call me". I winked at her causing her to blush and look away. I smirked then glared at Sans, he won this round but he won't keep winning forever.....

(Sans POV)

I glared at Edge as he handed her that paper, he wasn't going to steal this one from me not in a long shot.... I watched as he left to wonder like he always did, damn him for being able to be a patron then to work her like me.....At least I have posts in each casino if she does decide to leave....

I smiled at her as she spun around again as she text her friends to go have a fun. I smiled as she puts chips in front of me. "I think round two is in order?" She said with a smile and I chuckled as I bring her into the newest round....

(Sans and Edge POV)

No matter what she'll be mine....this means war.......