Road Trip

(Your POV)

I had packed my bag for the up coming week and bit my lip nervously, today was the day I would be turning the classic twenty... I just sit on my bag and think, I'm going through with this crazy idea. I sighed as I sat on my bag on the front porch waiting for the two goofballs to show up. "where were they anyways? Ugh... probably sleeping in on accident again...." I thought as I noticed Dark blue car pull up into my drive way. I looked at the car and out pop Rebecca in the passenger seat waving at me with a big smile. "HEY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! HOP ON IN!!!!" Rebecca shouts as I excitedly get up and go to the trunk to shove my suitcase in, then hop into the back seat as we drive off.

About three hours in and I've already read my (f/b) twelve times. I groaned bored as Rebecca and Val were singing to some Miley Cyrus bull crap, ugh such cringe worthy music. (Sorry Miley Cyrus fans I just can't) I put in my ear buds as the began singing along to the songs and played my own music, I soon went into my own world watching the scenery roll by. 

I soon found myself in my own little wonderland, creating the world around me with characters having their own adventures against the rolling back drop that was presented in front of me. I hummed to the song I was listening too, it was nice especially when Val rolled down the windows. The cool afternoon air blowing through my hair, the sun was slightly blocked by clouds to bring out the perfect day to go somewhere new and exciting. 

~ 3 Hours Later ~

"We've been in this car for six hours......Ugh how much longer til we get to this damn car!" I shouted causing Val and Rebecca to jump from my slight outburst. Rebecca looked at me briefly as she was now driving and Val turned around to greet me with a small smile. "Oh common (n/n) it's only another two hours and we'll be there in no time!" Val said to me cheerily as I pouted, my ass was practically numb from sitting in this car.

I just groan and lean back in my seat wanting this nightmare of a car ride to be over. Val laughed at me being impatient as I just pulled up a movie on my phone to ignore her. I watched Little shop of horrors, I know old and strange but I love the damn horror musical. After all it was a way to pass the time for us to get to the casino.