The bad boy

(Your POV)

I took a deep breath as I waited for the boys to meet you in the lobby, the start of my crazy adventure. I laughed at the thought of one week ending up as almost a half a year, I couldn't help but relax and smile the thought of how if I didn't go I wouldn't have met these amazing friends or hell lets call them lovers since I've kissed them so many times before. I smiled at the memories we had all shared it felt good having all those memories and now here I was hoping to make more with them......

I happily waited for the five as one by one each came in looking confused as they all looked at one another. I soon took a deep breath as I looked at all my options, there was the comic, the bad boy, the sweetheart, the bratty prince and the amazing lover. I couldn't choose between any of them, but I had decided to go for my bad boy. He brought the excitement to my life that I hadn't experienced before, I sighed a bit as I look at them all before locking eyes with Edge. He smiled at me as I spoke up, "I love all of you....but I love Edge more...".

Edge smiled and fist bump the air and yelled "FUCK YEAH!", the others seemed disappointed but I didn't care (well that's a lie I had to hug the blueberry and apologize to him). I soon had to leave or well Blackberry kicked me and Edge out of the casino cause he was upset over me not picking him. Whatever I was going to have fun with my new man no matter what others think.

 Whatever I was going to have fun with my new man no matter what others think

~ Years Later ~

I stay hidden in shadows and held my gun at the ready, I didn't know where he was but I wasn't going to loose. I noticed him and I immediately began to shoot Edge as he was now covered in paint. "FUCK! How comes you keep winning doll!" he yells in frustration as I laugh. "guess I'm just too lucky" I said with a cocky smirk as he pouted before pulling me close. I squeaked at that as he pulled off my safety helmet and kissed me hard. I kissed back before pulling away and looking at him as he said, "I'm glad I caught the lucky little rabbit".