Something to remember

Author: Casinotale Gaster okay continue...

---------------------------------

(Sans POV)

I sat at home bored as I heard laughter, not just any laughter but (Y/N). I blushed as it sounded so beautiful and melodic, I could listen to it for hours. That was until I saw who was causing her to laugh... I couldn't help but grit my teeth at edge as he made her laugh and smile like that, only I wanted to do that her, I wanted her to smile and laugh at me like that... Not Edge....  I was jealous I can admit to that, they finally came into my full view and that was when I noticed them holding hands.

I couldn't handle this I grabbed her other hand and tugged he gently as she let go of Edge's hand. I smiled and teleported her to the underground garden the casino had for certain guests. "Sans what's going on? Where are we??" she asked and I smiled and squeezed her hand softly. "We are in the secret garden.... only few know of it, that being myself and now you" I said as I looked at her with my good eye.

She smiled at me and I smiled back as we held hands, I soon take her further into the garden where the echo flowers were in. I felt her grip tighten when we stood in front of beautiful flowers, "w-what are these" she asked as I plucked a flower and whispered to it before handing it to her. She looked at me  before looking at the flower that whispered, "this is an echo flower beautiful...". I smiled as she blushed hard and looked at me with a soft loving gaze. 

I blushed blue as she leaned in and kissed my skull softly, "thank you for showing me all this...." she said to me as she pulled me down to lay with the flowers. I smiled at this as we laid side by side resting and whispering sweet nothings to the echo flowers.....