From Player to dealer

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Rebecca and Val shouted at me as I told them I was staying here at the casino. They look sad until they perked up, "You got the coolest job ever then! wait that means we have to give you a makeover to complete your official move here!" They shouted as I blinked and tilted my head in confusion. "what" I said and all I could say as they dragged me to my new room which was the penthouse where my uh masters lived. Luckily for me they wouldn't be home for a while as my friends changed up my looks.

~A few hours later~

I stepped out of the shower hair now green upon my friends persistence to look more like my favorite vocaloid Gumi... 

(I had too)

I stared at myself in the slightly fogged up mirror and laughed a bit, "all I need now is some green eye contacts and I'll be good to go" I said to myself before getting a robe and wrapping it around me. I soon got out of the bathroom and into my room to be greeted by my two friends and a wardrobe of ideas for me to wear.  I sighed as some of them were sort of revealing and I sighed as they tried to get me into a playboy bunny costume. I blatantly  refused and looked at the clothes until I stumbled upon some shorts a white and black striped blouse and a vest.

I smiled as it reminded me of Gumi in her song poker face and decided that I was going to wear this as my well suit for my new work. I got dressed in my closet not trusting those two and quickly came out when I was done, val and Rebecca stared at me in aw cause I was technically wearing a garter-belt underneath my pants to hold up my socks. I blushed slightly before they dragged me over to the vanity and did my hair and make up. 

~meanwhile~

(Edge POV)

I wonder how the doll was doing, especially knowin that she'd be stuck at the casino with me and the two idiots. I sighed and walked into our forced living arrangements since I have to share the doll with those two....I then noticed giggling coming from her room and whining. I walked over and knocked on the door wondering whats goin on. "Hey doll you okay in there?" I asked as I put my hands in my coat pocket, the next thing I knew the door open to reveal the doll in a sexy little uniform. 

I blushed cherry red as she looked down at me and smiled awkwardly, god was she beautiful and that green hair actually  complimented her features rather well. She looked like she belonged her compared when I first met her, a little lost lamb in a wolves den....Now she was a Vixen ready to take on this gambling world and I hope that one day I'll make this little foxy lady mine.....

-------------------

Well hope ya like this chapter you're gonna be a dealer now in this game of chance, who knows I might add a date soon but with who?