Time alone

(Your POV) 

Well it's been a week since well I became their pet, each day is with a different skeleton. Mondays and Thursdays with Sans, Tuesdays and Fridays with Edge, and Wednesdays and Saturdays with Blue. Sundays however was my time away from all three of them, I was so relieved when they gave me that day to myself.

They would always send me to the Hotland's spa which was the best and only time I got to see my friends that I came here with this damn place. That's when it hit me I'm supposed to be going home today!!!! Sunday was supposed to be my last day here and I belong to three skeletons!

I had to find them but maybe after the free back rub that they provided me, I'm a sucker for free things after all. I sighed and waited for my friends to arrive while I got my well deserved back rub.

~3 Hours later~

"so that's where you've been?" Val said as Rebecca continued " You're owned by three skeletons... and have to be their pet?". I nodded as they looked at each other then at me, "What?" I asked them with curiosity laced in my voice. The sighed and looked at me with very straight faces that sent shivers down my spine. "You have to tell them you have to leave or else you'll be stuck here" they spoke so bluntly and I bit my lip. 

I don't know how to find them all and just say I have to leave with or without their permission. This was going to be difficult, especially since they were so clingy to me. But I needed to tell them one way or the other, so once I get back to the room I had to tell them and pray they understand.......

---------------------------------------

Short chapter but I just love making cliffhangers AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!