A new owner

( Your POV) 

It was about mid afternoon of the next day, I was glad to work after that last nights incident. I sighed and decided to pass out drinks instead of dealing cards, thankfully Grillby and I made up after the whole drugging me incident.... He said he didn't want to but I don't know what to believe, so all I did was smile and nod but never trusted eating or drinking anything from him again. I sighed and was in deep thought as I walked around handing out drinks and minding my own business, until I bumped into someone. I gasped as the drinks went flying and I fell backwards and was about to land on my butt, but someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me close.

"Hello little bunny... You seem lost.... on top of that you don't know manners.... it's quite rude to run into someone and on top of that spill drinks on them" the mystery voice said to me. I looked down to get a good look at them only to see a weird fusion of Edge and blueberry, you could say he was like a blackberry. "well I'm waiting bunny..." the mystery skeleton said in an impatient tone. "I-I'm s-sorry...." I timidly say as I look at who I deemed to be blackberry. He smirked seemingly satisfied with my answer before pulling me down so he could examine my face. I blink as he turns my head left and right before smiling at me, "You're perfect but you hair is all wrong.... We'll need to fix that..." he said as he let go of my face.

I couldn't form words but my mind had a few swear words to spew at this random skeleton, just who does he think he is bossing me around and demanding me to change things. I could have sworn my face was turning red as I manage to spew out, "w-who do you think you are?". Blackberry smirked at me when I said this as he held me close to him and whispered, "why my little bunny I am the new owner of these Casinos"

----------------------------------

Author:Dun dun duh!!! A n-new player in this love game?! *le gasp* who will keep you!?!