The harem

(Your POV )

I took a deep breath as I waited for the boys to meet you in the lobby, the start of my crazy adventure. I laughed at the thought of one week ending up as almost a half a year, I couldn't help but relax and smile the thought of how if I didn't go I wouldn't have met these amazing friends or hell lets call them lovers since I've kissed them so many times before. I smiled at the memories we had all shared  it felt good having all those memories and now here I was hoping to make more with them......

I happily waited for the five as one by one each came in looking confused as they all looked at one another. I soon took a deep breath as I looked at all my options, there was the comic, the bad boy, the sweetheart, the bratty prince and the amazing lover. I couldn't choose between any of them I just wanted to be all with them, call me greedy or whatever I just couldn't decide. "I had made my choice of which guy I want to be with" I said softly.

All the guys soon had there full attention on me as I took a deep breath and looked at all of them. I sighed slightly as I spoke up, "I couldn't choose... who but I wanted all of you....I wanted to be greedy". I bit my lip as I saw them murmur with each other before nodding in an agreement before they all pull me close. "Fine by us as long as we each get our special day with you we'll share..." Sans had said as the others nodded in agreement. I blushed and smiled happily as I hugged all of them before kissing each of them happily. I know this was going to be hard but it was going to be one hell of a great time....

 I know this was going to be hard but it was going to be one hell of a great time