Let's date

(Blueberry POV)

I heard an awkward laughter coming from sweet (Y/n) in our room, I tilted my head confused as she should have been with her friends. I skip into the house and saw a very pretty lady and Edgy, wait a minute...that's (Y/N)!!! I run over and block her from the pervert that reeked of mustard. "Edgy that's no way to treat a lady!" I shouted as (y/n) sighed in relief. She looked at me as I smiled happily at her, gosh she was just so pretty that I had to ask.

"WILLYOUGOONADATEWITHME!?" I said really fast as she looked down at me and laughed softly. I blushed dark blue as she bent down to my height, "say that again but slower blue?" she asked me. I blushed and breathed slowly and spoke softly "W-will you go on a date with me??". I looked at her with little blue stars as she smiled lovingly at me. "Sure why not little blue we could grab a bite to eat" she said it so nonchalantly and it made my soul beat wildly.

"O-okay..." I spoke quietly and I kissed her softly before running off to get ready for our little date. I blushed  hard and hid in my room but smirked ever so slightly, I stole a kiss from (Y/n) in front of edgy, and have a date with her! I giggled and beamed happily I can't wait for my first date yet......

-meanwhile-

(Your POV)

I blushed fifty shades of red as blue had kissed me on the lips.....my first kiss stolen by the little cinnamon roll, I couldn't help but laugh a bit and smile happily at the thought that cute little berry took my first kiss as if we were little kids. It was adorable to say the least, that was when I realized Edgy looking rather pissed that blue had kissed me. I sighed and kissed his skull to make him feel better, which worked causing him to blush all over. I smiled a bit and left to go back into my room to tell my friends my little date.......

---------------------------------

Author: sorry this was short but hope you guys can wait for a special date with little blue!