Can't Decide

(Your POV)

Months pass and everyday I have to spend time with one of them it seems. Sans, Edge, Blueberry, Blackberry, G, repeat..... That's all it ever is anymore! The only relief I had was the weekends and that's just sad, me spending time with them is like a 9 to 5 job for me. Sure they each had something I admire, hell they each had done super sweet gestures just to win my affection. I already knew the rivalry between edge and sans and hell blueberry has been sneaky enough to steal me away from them for just a little while, I love those three more then platonically and it was hard enough trying to choose from those three and now I had to power flirters on my heel.

I groaned at the thought of choosing as I laid on the massage table to get the fancy massage Blackberry gave me. I knew I had to make a choice whether I enjoyed it or not, those boys needed to know who i'm in love with and who i'm taking home to my mom.  I groaned louder as not only am I  going to have to decide on one skeleton, but also tell my mother yes they can produce children..... I sighed and started to bang my head on the headrest and yelled a bit "FUCK MY LIFE".  I thought finding a good career was going to be harder then this but no I was oh so wrong, this was going to pick your poison the mini series where hearts break I loose my bachelorette status and hopefully not doom my life....

---------------------------------------

Author: After this.... *le gasp* it's going to be the endings? but... but we didn't spend any one on one personal time with blackberry and G I hear you cry! yeah I know I know but this stories gone on long enough it needs to come to an end.... hope you understand and have fun! After all i'm making eight god damn endings! be happy!