Masters?

(Your POV)

I was taken to some room on the top floor of the hotel, or at least I assumed it was the top floor since I was still blindfolded.  I was scared, frightened, and well overall shocked at what on Earth was going on. That was when I was set on the bed my binds removed along with the evil blindfold. I winced at the sudden bright light that filled my vision, I couldn't help but groan and rub my eyes as I tried to see what was in front of me.

When my eyes adjusted I noticed not one but three skeletons in front of me. I blushed and stared in shock as Blue, Sans and Edge were all in front of me... Blue smiling so innocently, Edge kinda pervertedly, while Sans looked sincere. I smiled a little sorta relieved it wasn't a total stranger that bought me to do god knows what. I gulped and bite my lip nervously before blue jumped into  my lap and hugged me, I giggled and hugged back happily and I could have sworn both Edge and Sans were glaring at the adorable cinnamon roll in my lap.

(Blueberry POV)

I smirked at the other two, I knew (y/n) loved my cuteness so might as well use it to my advantage to steal her heart. I hated the idea of sharing my precious princess with these two bigger meanies, I mean I may be small but I won't loose to them! Not for one second!!!

(Edge POV)

That.....little.....Bitch........He's using his cuteness to win over my girl!!!! I growled slightly but tried not to show it as (y/n) was looking mine an the goodie goodie's way... This ain't over though, oh no.....not by a long shot... The doll will be mine even if I have to steal her from my other two companions!

(Sans POV)

That little sneaky blueberry is getting to comfortable around (y/n).... No matter...... I just have to play my cards right and sneak my way into her heart . I'm not loosing to Edge and certainly not to the little runt, not now not ever!

------------------------------------------------------

short chapter but hehe Little blue is such a sneaky devil huh?