Tied up

(Your POV) 

I sat at the bar, waiting for my friends to join me..... I had my fill with gambling and I wanted to be alone. I sighed as I played with my martini glass, I found out I enjoyed the taste of blueberry martini's the most. I then noticed the bartender, I blushed embarrassed as he although silent was asking me if id' like to try another martini. I nodded softly and watched as he poured a cherry red martini for me in a new cup.

I smiled and took a sip, it was delicious but it had a weird after taste. I looked at the flaming bartender confused and judging by his flames I saw a hint of sadness? "W-why did the drink taste so" I began to say before I trailed off, I was dizzy and my world turned black.......

When I woke up I heard murmuring... I tried to see but I was blindfolded, I began to worry and slightly tear up as I didn't know what was going on. I wanted to scream but I was to scared....I just wanna go home now.

(????? POV)

"Beauties and Gentle Beauties!!!! Today we have the best bid we can give you this fine evening" The male shouted to the crowd, he was wearing a hot pink suit with heels as he stepped to the side to reveal a little bird in a cage....or should we say you sitting alone and confused.

"Today we have a rare Beauty to bid off! Now let's hear it all you monsters and humans out their who want's this lovely girl!" The man shouted excitedly as he lifted up the girls chin to check on her and pretend to lean in close to arouse audience

The crowd soon went into an up roar, all over this one girl... first 500, then 2,000, no 10,000! The numbers were flying high for such a shy piece of work. Then out of  the crowd shouted, "75,000 Gold for the girl!!" three voices said in unison. The crowd gasped and went silent as Edge, Sans, and Blue all stood together money in hand to buy the girl. The man in pink smiled before saying sold to the three who handed him each 25,000 gold.

The trio didn't want to share their prize but it was better than any other man getting their filthy hands on her. (y/n) was theirs and the three of them would battle to see which one she'd choose in the long run, after all it's bid it all or loose it all in this world.....