Hectic love

(Your POV)

I wasn't allowed to leave Blackberries side which caused me to worry slightly since I barely knew him.  However, he was basically my boss since I did work at his casino and all... But I wanted to go back to my friends, my masters or well those trio of morons that I love. They brighten my day and now I can't even leave the owners side for a second without him getting mad at me for no reason. I sighed as I was pulling my skirt down slightly embarrassed by my new uniform he chose for me.

I blushed when I heard his voice say, "aww bunny don't be shy around me". I began to shake lightly and began acting shy towards him as I didn't really know what to do, he was even more confident then sans, edge, and blueberry combined.  I smiled at the thought of those three, each of them meant a lot to me. I loved Sans for his humor, Edge for his rebellion,blueberry for his sweetness..... Now I have Blackberry bound to me, I have a sinking feeling he's not going away any time soon. 

I blushed when I felt his arm snake around my waist, I look over to blackberry pull me close before dipping me and giving me a rough passionate kiss on the lips. My eyes shot wide open as a rush of emotions swirled inside of me, from disgust to anger to satisfaction? It was all confusing as he pulled away from the kiss and smirked at me. "You taste real sweet.... I think you'll make a perfect girlfriend to me..." he said confidently as I stuttered out "g-girlfriend?!".

If I was in a cartoon i'd be completely red and fainting like no tomorrow.  I sighed as he grinned wildly at me as he picked me up as he started heading off to the casino. I gulped and prayed that I wouldn't see the three.... but my luck was not in the cards as not one, not two but all three were there as expect. To top it all off it was an announcement for blackberry to show off me, his new "girlfriend".