Dating start!

(Your POV)

All I heard was non stop screaming from those two as they tried to get me ready for my 'date', I sighed and looked at them with a slight glare. "Shouldn't you two be on the road already?" I asked a bit annoyed with my friends still here. Don't get me wrong I love them but they get a little too close for comfort. "we'll leave once we get you ready for your date!" they both said in unison as I groaned knowing this was going to take forever....

~ A Grueling nine hours later...~

"my face feels heavy and I don't know how to walk in these heels..." I whined as my friends just wave and left me alone to wait for blueberry to come pick me up. I huffed and waited for blue to come as heard him come run to my room, I smiled a little when I heard a small knock on my door. I got up and wobbled over before thinking screw this and switching to flats to wear, after that I opened the door to see a blushing blueberry holding blue roses. I giggle and took the roses from him so he could see me, As soon as he did his eyes lit up like a christmas tree. "You look absolutely stunning!" He praised causing me to blush a deep red. 

"Th-thank you..." I eventually manage to say as he takes my hand and leads me out. I blush as we pass Sans and edge in turn causing them to look at me, Edge spat out his drink and starred at me as Sans blushed a dark blue. I tried to hide a laugh as we stayed in the room but Blueberry and I got to have a good bonding experience, even though he nearly burned down the room a couple of times. Thank god I knew how to cook or else we would be in trouble, but there was also Edge and Sans nearby with a extinguisher just in case.

~After a very cute and romantic date later~

"I enjoyed this time with you blueberry....even if Sans and Edge are watching" I said as I glared at the other two who quickly looked away. I sighed and looked back at blueberry and smiled at him softly, he smiled  back and held my hand softly slightly rubbing my hand. I couldn't help but blush as he leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked but eventually lightly and quiet shyly  kissed back until I felt my chair be pulled away and saw Sans and Edge glare at blueberry before looking at me. I blinked until Sans made me look at him before giving me a passionate kiss causing me to blush hard, before I could kiss back Edge grabbed my face and kissed me roughly. I gasped as I felt his tongue try to get into my mouth, I blushed and pulled away quickly and covered my mouth.

 My face crimson red from what the trio did to me, I quickly got up and walked off. This was probably the weirdest first date I could have possibly ever had. To make it worse is that I think i'm falling in love with one of them.... But which one? I've only ever spent time with Blueberry, despite that though I still care for them all so much..... Ugh! why must emotions be so confusing!!!!!!

--------------------------------

Author: Finally updated! thank god... I need to complete this so I can continue other stories!