No one

(Your POV)

I took a deep breath as I waited for the boys to meet you in the lobby, the start of my crazy adventure. I laughed at the thought of one week ending up as almost a half a year, I couldn't help but relax and smile the thought of how if I didn't go I wouldn't have met these amazing friends or hell lets call them lovers since I've kissed them so many times before. I smiled at the memories we had all shared it felt good having all those memories and now here I was hoping to make more with them......

I happily waited for the five as one by one each came in looking confused as they all looked at one another. I soon took a deep breath as I looked at all my options, there was the comic, the bad boy, the sweetheart, the bratty prince and the amazing lover. I couldn't choose between any of them, but I had decided I wouldn't choose anyone. As much as it pained me I couldn't decide as they didn't fit my personality perfectly. If there was an amalgamation of all of them maybe but there wasn't, I sighed as I spoke up to them. "You know I love you all and I know you all love me and I'd love to be with you all but I know this shouldn't be... so I choose none of you".

I looked at them as they all stared in shock as I began to walk out as a car with my friends inside were waiting for me. "Goodbye everyone" I said with a heavy sigh as I left the casino for the first time in months....

 "Goodbye everyone" I said with a heavy sigh as I left the casino for the first time in months

~ Years Later ~

I had come back to the casino to see how things were, I had a successful life with a man I loved and we decided to go to the casino for our honey moon. When we entered I noticed all five guys chatting and talking with one another, I laughed as they seemed to all get along without me. "HEY GUYS!" I shout as they all turn their head and their jaw dropped as they seen a much more mature me. 

"Hey (y/n)! " they said in unison as I smiled as my husband wrapped his arm around my waist. I smiled more as Edge glared at my husband, "who the fuck is this?" he said as I rolled my eyes. "Oh everyone this is my husband....." I said as they stared at my husband who looked very similar to all of them. they sighed as they looked at the semi tall skeleton and Sans asked, "And your name is?". My husband chuckled softly  as he nuzzled into my neck "you may call me..."

--------------------------------

Author: and that's it i'll let you decide who your husband is now mwahaha!